Windows 10: Outlook Email not downloading on Comcast server

Discus and support Outlook Email not downloading on Comcast server in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am not receiving my Comcast Email through my long-time Outlook account. Every time I start the computer, there's a pop-up box that asks me to enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WillWolf1, Aug 21, 2020.

1. WillWolf1 Win User

Outlook Email not downloading on Comcast server

I am not receiving my Comcast Email through my long-time Outlook account. Every time I start the computer, there's a pop-up box that asks me to enter my user name, with ********** in the password box. It does not go away when I click on the OK box. It keeps popping up no matter what I do. It has been four days since I received any E-mail.

:)

WillWolf1, Aug 21, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook 2010 and iphone4 email questions!!

If Outlook is set as a POP3 account, and the option isn't enabled to leave a copy of the email on the server, then yes you are correct, once the email is downloaded to the computer with outlook it won't be accessible on the iPhone.

newtekie1, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Trying new email client Comcast Server

I currently have Thunderbird email ( POP3) installed in my wife's desktop. Server is Comcast. She does not like it. I would like her to try another email client . Do I have to disable Thunderbird email before I install and setup another new email client ? I suppose I have to setup new email client as POP3 account and not IMAP to avoid conflict? I am wondering whether Comcast server would allow both types of account temporarily .

She likes a simple email client , does not need features , does not like Conversation mode . So I think Windows 10 email is probably good enough for her. Any other suggestions?

TKs

sportflyer, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Outlook Email not downloading on Comcast server

Windows 10 Email App Will Not Download from Comcast's Server

I recently purchased a new HP desktop with Windows 10. I use Comcast for my email. When I set up the email app, it will copy email from the Comcast server but will not pull it off the server as it did with Windows 7.

I was told by Microsoft tech support that is how it works. Is this correct? Is that is so, I will have to access my email frequently on Comcast's website to delete the messages there so I do not exceed my capacity. Is there a workaround for this?

Dennis7606, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Outlook Email not downloading on Comcast server

1. Outlook Email not downloading on Comcast server - Similar Threads - Outlook Email downloading

2. Comcast email icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Comcast email icon: I have Windows 10 on my new laptop, using microsoft edge. how do i get an icon for comcast email? it's not in the start menu. RIght now, I have it in my favorites bar, but it would be more convenient in my task bar. I'm not crazy about Windows Mail....
  3. Comcast email icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comcast email icon: I have Windows 10 on my new laptop, using microsoft edge. how do i get an icon for comcast email? it's not in the start menu. RIght now, I have it in my favorites bar, but it would be more convenient in my task bar. I'm not crazy about Windows Mail....
  4. Comcast email icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Connecting Outlook email to POP server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting Outlook email to POP server: I have a Windows 7 PC using Windows Live Mail. Using the same connection settings to my POP server, I have tried to connect using Outlook on my new Windows 10 PC. Will not connect. It will also not connect on my Windows 10 laptop. I have also tried with a legacy copy of WLM...
  6. comcast customer to download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    comcast customer to download: comcast customer to get free Norton https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/comcast-customer-to-download/b3e8871a-996d-4bdc-aea2-ad00cb415fb0
  7. Outlook email download proplem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook email download proplem: Using Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS build 18362.449. Problem with Outlook 2016. When opened, new emails are not displayed. If I click on "Contacts" then go back to email all new emails appear. This started a few days ago. How can I get back to normal, i.e. automatic download...
  8. Can't send Outlook 2016 mail to Comcast server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't send Outlook 2016 mail to Comcast server: I have Windows10 and Outlook2016. I use for sync with Comcast server to send and receive email. Last week the send from Outlook stopped working. All settings have not changed. Verified. Anyone have ideas??...
  9. Can't get incoming emails in outlook (Comcast)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get incoming emails in outlook (Comcast): I have comcast. I have windows 10. I can't get in coming emails. What do I need to do to fix this? * Moved from IE10/Win 8 * Original title: In coming emails in outlook....
  10. Trying new email client Comcast Server

in Browsers and Email
    Trying new email client Comcast Server: I currently have Thunderbird email ( POP3) installed in my wife's desktop. Server is Comcast. She does not like it. I would like her to try another email client . Do I have to disable Thunderbird email before I install and setup another new email client ? I suppose I have to...