Windows 10: Outlook Email popup notifications MS Office Professional 2016

Discus and support Outlook Email popup notifications MS Office Professional 2016 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Is it possible to set up a notification in Outlook which pops up and persists until the user dismisses it. The notification would popup when an email... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Gusgf, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Gusgf Win User

Outlook Email popup notifications MS Office Professional 2016

Is it possible to set up a notification in Outlook which pops up and persists until the user dismisses it. The notification would popup when an email arrives with a particular subject or from a specific user.

:)

Gusgf, Sep 12, 2018
  2. nolafotoknut Win User

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Outlook Email popup notifications MS Office Professional 2016 :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Sep 12, 2018
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Outlook stop email notifications appearing in Notifications

Hi there.

any way to stop email notifications from popping up in the Notifications popup every time I receive an email --really annoying - especially with the amount of SPAM email there is these days.

I'm using Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2016.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Outlook Email popup notifications MS Office Professional 2016 - Similar Threads - Outlook Email popup

2. Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016: I'm using a new laptop running Windows 10 Pro x64 and I have a subscription to Office 365 Home. I want to import 27 email accounts, 25 of them being Microsoft email accounts, into Outlook 2016. I don't know why, but the import process is not working properly. I first...
  3. Backing Up And Importing Email Accounts For Outlook 2016 In Office 365

Backing Up And Importing Email Accounts For Outlook 2016 In Office 365: I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 on a Dell XPS-17 L702X. I recently cloned, using Acronis TI 2018, my factory installed 500GB primary drive onto a newly purchased 1TB drive. I'm now going to reset the OS. I don't mind reinstalling most application after a reset or clean install...
  4. MS Office Outlook 2016 - Moving away from POP3

in Browsers and Email
    MS Office Outlook 2016 - Moving away from POP3: I currently have 3 email accounts that download to Outlook 2016 using POP3. All accounts download into the same Inbox within Outlook and then I move each to relevant sub-folders as necessary. I have stuck with using POP3 mainly because I tend to just use a desktop computer...
  5. Cannot use links from emails in Outlook, MS Office 2010

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot use links from emails in Outlook, MS Office 2010: The following message occurs when clicking on any link in an email in Outlook 2010: "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this comptuer. Please contact your system administrator." I am running a stand alone desktop computer in my home....
  6. Outlook stop email notifications appearing in Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook stop email notifications appearing in Notifications: Hi there. any way to stop email notifications from popping up in the Notifications popup every time I receive an email --really annoying - especially with the amount of SPAM email there is these days. I'm using Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2016. Cheers jimbo 31046
  7. Office 2016 Professional will not complete installation

Office 2016 Professional will not complete installation: Searched the forums but did not come up with this problem being posted here yet. so apologies if I missed it am repeating this. I have a Windows 10 on my computer and recently acquired a copy of Office 2016 Professional through Hubby's work for a discount. However We have...
  8. Unlimited Office Professional Plus 2016 for 4$?

Unlimited Office Professional Plus 2016 for 4$?: I saw a seller on eBay who sells this software saying it's uninstalled from scrap PC's, and sold for about 4$, what do you think? Is it legit? Should I give it a try? eBay link: **REMOVED** 90329
  9. Popup from Microsoft Office 2016 (officebackgroundtaskhandler.exe)

Popup from Microsoft Office 2016 (officebackgroundtaskhandler.exe): I recently noticed this officebackgroundtaskhandler.exe popup. Could you help me with this, please? How can I make it disappear? I found it in Task Scheduler also. I’m from Ukraine, so could you explain me what I must do, using easy words, please?) I’m looking forward for...
  10. Office 2016 Professional Plus activation

Office 2016 Professional Plus activation: Dear Forum Board, I have installed, office 2016 professional plus, on every load of the program get the option to activate office (Try/Buy/Activate) close that box and check the options and the account is activated, and is ok. Please see the below pictures 78819