Windows 10: Outlook Email Sending on WiFi

Discus and support Outlook Email Sending on WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There's an issue sending email while on WiFi from Outlook Pro Plus 2016. If I am plugged into the network it works GREAT. As soon as I unplug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BryanDolan1, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Outlook Email Sending on WiFi

There's an issue sending email while on WiFi from Outlook Pro Plus 2016.

If I am plugged into the network it works GREAT. As soon as I unplug network and go into WiFi connection, Outlook generates the following error:

Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or internet service provider (ISP)'

Again, if I plug in the laptop (to the exact same network as wifi) it works, only WiFi causes the issue...

Windows 10 Laptop

Outlook Professional Plus 2016

Confirmed Tests:

Send/Receive Mail ethernet wired connection WORKS

Send/Receive Mail ethernet wired and WiFi connection using Web Mail WORKS

Send/Receive Mail ethernet wired and WiFi connection using Other Mail Client (eM Mail) WORKS

Send Mail Wifi connection using OUTLOK 2016 FAILS

Thanks in advance,

Bryan

:)

BryanDolan1, Nov 28, 2018

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Nov 28, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Outlook vs godaddy email

outlook = best

you define send and receive groups that optionally send and/or receive email in certain intervals.
    or just press f9 to send&receive

W1zzard, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

Outlook Email Sending on WiFi

How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Both. In OWA (web app) the users need to select Show from:

Outlook Email Sending on WiFi [​IMG]

When doing this first time, the new allowed Send As email is not shown in the From drop down list. Users need to right click their usual Send As address and select Remove, then add the new Send As address manually:

Outlook Email Sending on WiFi [​IMG]

After that the new address will be shown and can be selected from the drop down list.

In Outlook desktop app users need to manually remove their usual Send As address and add the new one, thereafter the new address will be shown in From drop down list.

Thema:

Outlook Email Sending on WiFi

1. Outlook Email Sending on WiFi - Similar Threads - Outlook Email Sending

2. Outlook 2007 receives emails but won't send over wifi. Multiple email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2007 receives emails but won't send over wifi. Multiple email: Not sure if this has to the latest Win10 2004 update a few days ago or not. I have been using MS Outlook for many years with Cox.net and have no problems getting email from the cox mail server to Outlook. I have not changed any ports or anything else. All works fine on my...
  3. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  4. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  5. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  6. CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK: I CAN NOT SEND EMAILS FROM MY OUTLOOK EMAIL BUT I CAN RECEIVE EMAILS FROM ANYWHERE. I'VE CHECKED THE SEVER PORT SETTINGS AND THEY'RE SET TO THE ONLY NUMBERS THAT MAIL CAN EVEN COME IN WHICH ARE INCOMING=143 OUTGOING=587. THESE SETTINGS WERE SENT TO ME BY WOWWAY EXPLAINING...
  7. outlook - trouble sending an email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook - trouble sending an email: Several times recently after composing an email and attaching several attachments, I received this message: "The operation failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error. If the message persists, restart Outlook". I have an email I am trying to send right...
  8. Sending emails via Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Sending emails via Outlook: Outlook appeared at first to be working perfectly until I tried to send an email. It will not leave the outbox and I get the following message. Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.' All tests work...
  9. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails: I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method....
  10. Outlook Not Sending Emails Error Code 0x8004210B

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Not Sending Emails Error Code 0x8004210B: Hi, I upgraded to windows 10 and outlook isnt sending emails. It isnt an issue with our ISP this has been checked. This is really a pain as i need outlook for work! can anyone help me please? 15285

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wifi for Outlook