Windows 10: Outlook email text looks normal on my screen but the text appears white or blacked out or...

Discus and support Outlook email text looks normal on my screen but the text appears white or blacked out or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am not sure the cause. May be related to dark color mode in windows or my chrome extension dark reader but I'm not sure. What might you try that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wallpapersdance, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Outlook email text looks normal on my screen but the text appears white or blacked out or...

I am not sure the cause. May be related to dark color mode in windows or my chrome extension dark reader but I'm not sure.

What might you try that is idiot proof? Currently I write my email, it looks normal on my screen, and I don't find out until after I've sent it.

I use a windows 10 laptop and chrome browser

submitted by /u/wallpapersdance
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wallpapersdance, Mar 7, 2021

2. phsychadellic images-black screen white text

One day I have turned on my computer, everything is a normal on startup and desktop appearance. As soon as i do an internet search, screen is black nd text white, all images are phsychadellic in appearance. The computer has gone through every uninstall,
    cleanup, re-set possible? Every test comes back with no issues??

Ora Designs Pty Ltd, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Amy7522 Win User
    Is it possible to have black text on a white background?

I really want to buy a Lumia phone - perhaps the 425 or another budget model - but I find it very hard to read white text on a black background in text messages, menus etc.

Can anybody tell me whether it's possible to change the settings of the phone so that all the text, or at least the keyboard and text messages, appear like emails do with black text on a white background? Ideally I would like all text on the phone to appear
    this way. Also, if it's not possible are there any other windows phones where it is?

Many thanks

Amy

Amy7522, Mar 7, 2021
  4. ziffel Win User

Outlook email text looks normal on my screen but the text appears white or blacked out or...

problem on a few menus - white text on white background

I restarted, unfortunately it didn't help the Cortana issue. Dark mode didn't fix it either. I did get a new clue though. If I mark something on the list as completed, the text appears.

Outlook email text looks normal on my screen but the text appears white or blacked out or... [​IMG]

So it seems to be a font issue - as the completed item uses the strikethru font, which displays normally. I feel like the regular list is somehow set to a white font.

ziffel, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Outlook email text looks normal on my screen but the text appears white or blacked out or...

1. Outlook email text looks normal on my screen but the text appears white or blacked out or... - Similar Threads - Outlook email text

2. How can I change my screen to black text on white?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change my screen to black text on white?: My screen is black with white text. How can I reverse this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-screen-to-black-text-on-white/604278e0-cd11-4811-b4d2-0117b7e2a58e
  3. How can I change my screen to black text on white?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my screen to black text on white?: My screen is black with white text. How can I reverse this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-screen-to-black-text-on-white/604278e0-cd11-4811-b4d2-0117b7e2a58e
  4. How can I change my screen to black text on white?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Random text boxes that appear on my screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random text boxes that appear on my screen.: I get text boxes on my screen that appear, move around and disappear randomly that get in the way of seeing things on screen. WHat are these. Have photo to share...
  6. File Explorer looks extremely weird now, with black text on black background and white...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer looks extremely weird now, with black text on black background and white...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dankassmememachine [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6nrah/file_explorer_looks_extremely_weird_now_with/
  7. Printer prints black text as white text

Printer prints black text as white text: When printing from laptop via wifi my printer now prints black text as white and makes rest of the page black. When printing to same printer from another PC there is no problem. How do I fix this....
  8. black background and white text

black background and white text: brand new HP laptop trying to print on a Brother printer that works from my PC. why is it printing a black background and white text from whatever application I print from?...
  9. Black title bars and white text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black title bars and white text: Windows 10 has been out long enough...has anyone figured a way to have black (or dark) title bars with white text without using uxtheme patcher? 18881
  10. Screen is flashing to black with white/colored text at random

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen is flashing to black with white/colored text at random: Screen on desktop is randomly flashing more or less reversed colors: black with white or weirdly colored text/pictures/links. Happens when moving between e-mails in desktop e-mail (Juno). It flashes the previous e-mail in black with weirdly colored text and pictures before...