Windows 10: Outlook email

Discus and support Outlook email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using two e-mail addresses and all of a sudden if I get an email sent to either, both email addresses receive the email. Please advise what I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RoyRomisher, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Outlook email

I am using two e-mail addresses and all of a sudden if I get an email sent to either, both email addresses receive the email. Please advise what I need to do to get the emails delivered to each separate account.

Thank you,

Roy

:)

RoyRomisher, Sep 6, 2018

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Outlook email :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Sep 6, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Outlook email

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Outlook email

1. Outlook email - Similar Threads - Outlook email

2. Transfering old emails from Outlook 07, Win7 to new win10 build

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Transfering old emails from Outlook 07, Win7 to new win10 build: My current build is Windows 10 and have installed MS Outlook 2016 Pro Plus. I have a backup copy of my Outlook 2007 PST file from my previous computer that had Windows 7 Home. In fact, I have my old hard drive with all my MS Office 2007 files on it. My old emails, up to...
  3. outlook email

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook email: I have outlook email version 16005.11029.201080. I have been unable to send emails. I do not get an error message. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/366022a5-73fa-4c65-83ca-8ae44a097094
  4. Outlook Mail marking my new emails as "read"

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail marking my new emails as "read": When I turn on the computer, open up Outlook Mail I might receive say 25 emails. Initially the are highlighted bold (not read) but if I walk away and come back in 30 minutes the are no longer highlighted bold and are now "read" This causes me to search my many emails trying...
  5. Problems trying to create a new Primary Outlook email address, in order to replace my...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problems trying to create a new Primary Outlook email address, in order to replace my...: I get way too many junk emails. I tried to change my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address that my computer's Windows 10 account uses to sign in. I used my same username but with the outlook.com domain, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I was...
  6. Win10 1809 link to email account via Outlook will not open a web view

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 1809 link to email account via Outlook will not open a web view: I am running Win10 Pro 1809, outlook 2010 for emails. When I go to my service provider's email server by clicking on the email login, it no longer automatically opens a web view of my emails on the server which it used to, until I switch to the "Standard" HTML mode. This...
  7. Win10 1809 link to email account via Outlook will not open a web view

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 1809 link to email account via Outlook will not open a web view: I am running Win10 Pro 1809, outlook 2010 for emails. When I go to my service provider's email server by clicking on the email login, it no longer automatically opens a web view of my emails on the server which it used to, until I switch to the "Standard" HTML mode. This...
  8. Are there AI programs for Outlook Calendar/Email? Windows 10 (I have PTSD)

in Cortana
    Are there AI programs for Outlook Calendar/Email? Windows 10 (I have PTSD): I know Cortona looks for appointments or mail. Is there anything else that could look for appointments? Or any programs which might recognize appointments and automatically add them to calendar, I have PTSD. So my working MEMORY & SHORT TERM memory along with executive...
  9. attaching a OneDrive file to Outlook email - need to disable "folders first" order

attaching a OneDrive file to Outlook email - need to disable "folders first" order: My company insists we use OneDrive for everything so I store all my files in it. When I try to attach a OneDrive file to an email (usually something I have just created and saved), all the folders appear first and I always have to scroll down past all of them before I can...
  10. Email Links on the web (in Chrome) will not open emails in Outlook.

Email Links on the web (in Chrome) will not open emails in Outlook.: First - I am a very NON-TECHNICAL user. But I have been frustrated because when I am on a website and it gives me an option to CLICK HERE to email someone, the link won't open my Outlook email (or any email). I gave checked my WIndows Settings Defaulkt Apps and it shows...