Windows 10: Outlook email

Discus and support Outlook email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using two e-mail addresses and all of a sudden if I get an email sent to either, both email addresses receive the email. Please advise what I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RoyRomisher, Sep 6, 2018.

1. RoyRomisher Win User

Outlook email

I am using two e-mail addresses and all of a sudden if I get an email sent to either, both email addresses receive the email. Please advise what I need to do to get the emails delivered to each separate account.

Thank you,

Roy

:)

RoyRomisher, Sep 6, 2018
  2. nolafotoknut Win User

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Outlook email :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Sep 6, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Outlook email

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Outlook email

1. Outlook email - Similar Threads - Outlook email

2. Windows 10 Outlook App | Topic for Email and Contacts apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Outlook App | Topic for Email and Contacts apps.: Hi guys As much as I love to use this app but it gets on my nerves and there is tiny line before I delete and never use it again. sory for that but Tell me guys when you gonna fix contacts syn photos with mail app like gmail. It's like that you trying not to fix it but to...
  3. Microsoft Outlook prohibits me from using links from emails to websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Outlook prohibits me from using links from emails to websites: After a recent Windows 10 update, I can no longer use access links to websites or browsers direct from my Outlook email app - I use the Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 version of Outlook. For example, this means that if I get a Facebook notification in Outlook, I...
  4. Outlook - Office Professional 2016 - Change Email Password Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook - Office Professional 2016 - Change Email Password Not Working: We have recently had to change email passwords with our Yahoo email provider. We know we have the correct new passwords as we can use the web-based mail logins. But we cannot update Outlook to use the new passwords. From the File tab, we select the Account Settings and...
  5. Cannot Add an email account to Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cannot Add an email account to Outlook: I have used Outlook under Office 365 for years with little or no troubles. However, now I am trying to add a new POP email account from Cox.net but find that things have changed in the procedures I used in the past for doing so but I can't get it added to Outlook. Cox Webmail...
  6. Outlook 2016 Windows 10 Exchange email address (not outlook.com) appearing as "string of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2016 Windows 10 Exchange email address (not outlook.com) appearing as "string of...: Hello, Today, my exchange account that I used in Outlook suddenly changed into "string of Numbers"@Outlook.com, and replies to my emails couldn't be delivered (since "string of Numbers"@Outlook.com doesn't exist as an email address. So I removed my exchange account from...
  7. Importing email from old client into Mail or Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing email from old client into Mail or Outlook: I'll try to be brief, so please bear with me. On my old laptop w/Windows 7, my email was all in Windows Live Mail. I recently purchased a new laptop w/Windows 10. I went to the Mail program program with Win 10, and there was no option to import from Windows Live Mail. So...
  8. MS Outlook 2016 - one Junk Email won't delete

in Browsers and Email
    MS Outlook 2016 - one Junk Email won't delete: Thanks in advance for your help. I received a Junk Email today advertising flashlights for sale. I've moved the email to Deleted Items, but I cannot delete it. This error message pops up: "An error occurred in the underlying security system. An internal error occurred."...
  9. Outlook email will not open on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook email will not open on PC: Message today on PC screen: 'Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. A program error occurred. Quit Outlook and Microsoft Windows and start again.' Help! Only thing different is downloaded iTunes yesterday....
  10. Outlook 2016 with Exchange server (Rackspace) - cannot access email after changing password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook 2016 with Exchange server (Rackspace) - cannot access email after changing password: I am using Outlook 2016 on Windows 10 PC connecting to Exchange Server on Rackspace. I changed my password and now I cannot access my email. I am able to access with mobile devices, though. The option to REPAIR my email account is greyed out, and CHANGE will not allow...