Windows 10: Outlook email

Discus and support Outlook email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using two e-mail addresses and all of a sudden if I get an email sent to either, both email addresses receive the email. Please advise what I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RoyRomisher, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Outlook email

I am using two e-mail addresses and all of a sudden if I get an email sent to either, both email addresses receive the email. Please advise what I need to do to get the emails delivered to each separate account.

Thank you,

Roy

:)

RoyRomisher, Sep 6, 2018

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Outlook email :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Sep 6, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Outlook email

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Outlook email

1. Outlook email - Similar Threads - Outlook email

2. when i open an email in outlook and it says it has to open in a web browser, the dammed...

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i open an email in outlook and it says it has to open in a web browser, the dammed...: when i open an email in outlook and it says it has to open in a web browser, the dammed thing opens internet explorer 11 ! how do i fix this to use a current "working" Edge. It's really Anoying....
  3. Access to Outlook email account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to Outlook email account: Hi I tried to gain access to my outlook hotmail account. Password would not work. Tried quite a few times and in the end was informed I had tried too many times and needed to create a new email account. I need access to my email account. Microsoft sent questions to...
  4. I hate the outlook email program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I hate the outlook email program: Having always used Hotmail or outlook, I now have an outlook that does not work like the old one. It stacks in and out msg's on top of each other which with a string gets very hard to deal with. Is there someway to go back to the old method of separate files for in and out...
  5. WIndows update 1903-it took hours and ALL my outlook files, emails, sent emails, contaxts,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows update 1903-it took hours and ALL my outlook files, emails, sent emails, contaxts,...: I just did the WIndows update 1903-it took hours and when I opened my computer back up ALL my outlook files, emails, sent emails, contaxts, etc. were deleted?? Can anyone help me with this?? Thank you, PW...
  6. Can't get incoming emails in outlook (Comcast)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get incoming emails in outlook (Comcast): I have comcast. I have windows 10. I can't get in coming emails. What do I need to do to fix this? * Moved from IE10/Win 8 * Original title: In coming emails in outlook....
  7. Office 2010, Outlook cant find default email folder-cant start cause a data file to send...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2010, Outlook cant find default email folder-cant start cause a data file to send...: I had my airplane mode issues. had to reinstall windows 10 backup outlook email first after getting things back set up outlook with email server setting from att. now starting email it always ask me if I want it to make changes then shows the subject line then closes....
  8. Adding email address to Outlook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Adding email address to Outlook: I have been successfully using Outlook in Office 365 for all my email accounts for many years. Suddenly last Wednesday Outlook stopped downloading email from my Hotmail account. I am being told I have to use Windows Hello to sign on to my Hotmail account. My computer does...
  9. Stop getting emails when Outlook 2016 has been exited

in Browsers and Email
    Stop getting emails when Outlook 2016 has been exited: I just installed Outlook 2016 today on a new computer. I know it is a big change from Outlook 2003. One thing I noticed is that Outlook 2016 continues to receive email after it is closed. That is very disturbingsince I have two computers. Each has a different version of...
  10. Outlook email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email: what year of outlook do I have? Version 16005.11425.20190.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/a74c7b68-4e35-4c79-a0b2-2b87b31bf81b