Windows 10: Outlook email

Discus and support Outlook email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using two e-mail addresses and all of a sudden if I get an email sent to either, both email addresses receive the email. Please advise what I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RoyRomisher, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Outlook email

I am using two e-mail addresses and all of a sudden if I get an email sent to either, both email addresses receive the email. Please advise what I need to do to get the emails delivered to each separate account.

Thank you,

Roy

:)

RoyRomisher, Sep 6, 2018

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Outlook email :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Sep 6, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Outlook email

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Outlook email

1. Outlook email - Similar Threads - Outlook email

2. Multiple Contact Lists attributed to same email address in Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Multiple Contact Lists attributed to same email address in Outlook: On Contacts page in Outlook, two contacts lists exist with the same email address. One shows name on the top line, the other shows email address. Contact lists are similar but not the same. How can we merge the contact lists into one and eliminate duplicates? 178822
  3. Finding an Outlook email sender by typing his name.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding an Outlook email sender by typing his name.: Hello,I am using MS 365 Family and Windows 10 and I could not find a field in an Outlook folder where I could type a specific name to find emails from or to him.I know how to sort by From or To but this shows All emails in a certain folder.Thanks!David**Moved from: Microsoft...
  4. Why can't i get my outlook contacts presented in my email address book

Why can't i get my outlook contacts presented in my email address book: Windows v20H2 Microsoft 365 MSO (16.0.13901.203366) 32 bit I have created a new contacts folder and imported into it my email contacts from my iPhone via a csv file (Fig1). I have marked this contacts folder to be shown as an email address book.(Fig2/4). I have created a new...
  5. How add Options to Outlook in MS365 so I can see email headers

in Browsers and Email
    How add Options to Outlook in MS365 so I can see email headers: I found the Options in the Customize Ribbon > Quick Access Toolbar and added it so hopefully I can see an email header without opening the email similar to Win7. Now I just need to know how to display the Quick Access Toolbar? 178195
  6. What is the point of a fake Outlook email?

in Browsers and Email
    What is the point of a fake Outlook email?: Just wondering? I guess, it is assigned to the user by default? It shows my other email as a sender, but it is only used for MS login. When I send a message, nothing happens, obviously, since it is a fake email. I was just checking out outlook to use it as an email and Edge...
  7. Lost email accounts in Outlook Live

in Browsers and Email
    Lost email accounts in Outlook Live: Due to a tremendous KBCI error here ALL email accounts in my Outlook Live are gone. (I mistakenly removed the folders for each) I thought I could just add them back in but don't remember how. I've found a number of ways to do so on the web but they must be from an earlier...
  8. Outlook: "chaining of emails"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook: "chaining of emails": Outlook automatically "chains" replies with an original sent email with attachments. When this happens I loose the attachments and thus cannot open them. How do I stop this automatic chaining so each received email and reply remain independent and unattached to each other?...
  9. Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data: I have delete one of my Microsoft Outlook email accounts from my Desktop because I do not use it on my Desktop but however require it on my Phone and Laptop. After I deleted it, I lost all my emails on my Laptop and Phone. Is there a way to recover it?...
  10. Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font

Outlook 2019 : New email : HTML : lost opportunity to alter font: I seem inexplicably to have lost the capability to alter / enhance Font when composing a New Email in Outlook 2019. New Email > Message > Basic Text just has the Font, and Paragraph, sections greyed out. When I select Format and choose HTML (my default) there is no change....