Windows 10: outlook email

Discus and support outlook email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have outlook email version 16005.11029.201080. I have been unable to send emails. I do not get an error message. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CONOR DE LOUGHRY, Feb 11, 2019.

1. outlook email

I have outlook email version 16005.11029.201080. I have been unable to send emails. I do not get an error message. What can I do?

:)

CONOR DE LOUGHRY, Feb 11, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile outlook email :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Feb 11, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

outlook email

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

outlook email

1. outlook email - Similar Threads - outlook email

2. Two email storage files have disappeared Microsoft Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two email storage files have disappeared Microsoft Outlook 2016: Using Microsoft OUtlook 2016. Two files for email storage have disappeared. They are not in the deleted or archive files. Suggestions?...
  3. How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?: I have been using Windows 10 Mail app for a few months but I'd like to start using Outlook. How do I export all of my email and folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?...
  4. Storage of outlook emails in windows

Storage of outlook emails in windows: When I save outlook emails into a Windows folder, only the "Date Modified" is shown. As emails are not saved into the folders on an ongoing basis, the date the emails were sent is quite different than what is shown under "Date Modified". Is there a way to display the date...
  5. Outlook email read messages get cut off on ride side in read pane, Word file also gets cut...

Outlook email read messages get cut off on ride side in read pane, Word file also gets cut...: Hello, 1. I have Windows 10, using outlook for emails. In the read pane, my outlook email messages get cut off from the below. Conversations is off, does anyone know how to resolve this issue? 2. Same way, my Word document gets cut off from the below. Pl help. Thanks....
  6. On Windows 10, in Outlook I am no longer receiving any emails I send myself or CC myself in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On Windows 10, in Outlook I am no longer receiving any emails I send myself or CC myself in...: In the last few days, I've discovered on Outlook, that when I send an email and cc myself, or send myself an email I am not getting a copy in my Inbox. My only copy is in my Sent box. But if I send an email thru Comcast, I do get a copy or email in my Outlook Inbox. I...
  7. Outlook email, clicking on the help icon, it continues to load and load and load.

Outlook email, clicking on the help icon, it continues to load and load and load.: Outlook email, clicking on the help icon, it continues to load and load and load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-clicking-on-the-help-icon-it/4ad013f6-3df8-49b4-8612-b510916d4e6d
  8. I can't create named subfolder, or folders for email in outlook 10.

I can't create named subfolder, or folders for email in outlook 10.: I can't create named subfolders, or folders for email in windows 10 using new samsung notebook laptop, it shows folder named xxxx could not be created. I'm following directions but I'm getting nowhere....
  9. Remove an alias email account from outlook.

Remove an alias email account from outlook.: I had an old email address which had been superseded when the ISP was taken over, and the address became an alias. I had some unwelcome spam on it so I had the ISP delete the address, however it still appears on the outlook screen. I am running Win 10, and MS Office 2010...
  10. Outlook 2010 - font size in new email header blocks - ie To/From/BCC

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 - font size in new email header blocks - ie To/From/BCC: I cannot find a way to change the font size in these lines and looking at Google nor can others! Has anyone found a fix? 130333