Windows 10: Outlook emails from Office 365are not backing up on MailStore Home

Discus and support Outlook emails from Office 365are not backing up on MailStore Home in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have, over the last month, been getting emails yet when I run MailStore Home, it says I only have 34 emails. My partner shares this same computer,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by zero2100, Jul 1, 2019.

1. zero2100 Win User

Outlook emails from Office 365are not backing up on MailStore Home

I have, over the last month, been getting emails yet when I run MailStore Home, it says I only have 34 emails. My partner shares this same computer, yet his emails are shown to increase when backing up his emails with MailStore Home.

"Outlook data file" is shown under MailStore Home under my partner's settings, but not on mine, which is also the case on my Outlook opening page.

Can I change my MailStore Home setting to include the Outlook date file, WITHOUT changing the Outlook page, which I assume is the problem why MailStore Home is not backing up my emails????

Any assistance with this problem would be most appreciated. Please note that I am not very computer savvy, so please explain things in simply details.

Thanks.

:)

zero2100, Jul 1, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Missing Emails: ATT 2nd time

Sorry about your troubles.

I backup my emails (ones that I wish to save). I have a folder (named whatever)I made in outlook and drag them there. The folder is redirected to my live backup drives. Live meaning connected all the time or to say on-line. I will update my off-line backups whenever I feel the need.
    Works for me.

Have you thought about trying a software solution such as MailStore Home® – Free Email Archiving and Email Backup Software for Home Users...

It is compatible with:
    Version 8 adds: Official Outlook 2013 Support (including Office 365 Click-to-Run virtualization)

And, you can do a full text search.

They even have a portable version you can launch from a usb drive from any windows pc without having to install it on the PC. (MailStore Home Setup comes with the option to install MailStore Home Portable)

MailStore Home - Online Help

95Viper, Jul 1, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    How to save Outlook settings as well as email, calendar and contacts?

Export or backup email, contacts, and calendar to an Outlook .pst file - Office Support
    says
    Outlook does not export meta-data such as folder properties (views, permissions, and AutoArchive settings); message rules; and blocked senders lists.

There are 3rd party tools too- commercial mostly- Mailstore Home is free, but there's no feature description I can find quickly. I have used it in the past, but not for Outlook.

dalchina, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Outlook emails from Office 365are not backing up on MailStore Home

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Outlook emails from Office 365are not backing up on MailStore Home

1. Outlook emails from Office 365are not backing up on MailStore Home - Similar Threads - Outlook emails Office

2. Outlook Email Duplicating Problem on Office 365

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Email Duplicating Problem on Office 365: I use Outlook on Windows 365 on a Windows 10 Desktop. I have many sub-folders and many sub-sub folders. However, now under DELETED ITEMS, all these folders appear - empty as well as in strict alphabetical order. I would like to get rid of these extra folders, but am...
  3. Office 365 Outlook email accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Outlook email accounts: I have a subsciption to Micrrosoft Office Personal and wish to install it in a second pc (my wifes pc) but I do not wish my Outlook email account to be seen in my wifes laptop and I do not wish to see my wife's Outlook emails on my pc. If I share my Office 365 Personal...
  4. Group email address Outlook Office 2019

in Browsers and Email
    Group email address Outlook Office 2019: Can anyone please tell me how to make a email group using Windows2019. I have tried six o more time and failed Ugh!!! RonBin 141378
  5. Back up emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Back up emails: I need to back up some emails, however I use windows.mail, so how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up-emails/38440a63-a48a-4357-a546-94f3796342da"
  6. Unable To Archive Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable To Archive Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.: Hi, I'm trying to archive emails from gmail using mailstore home version.12 It keeps on coming up with ssl error, mailstore said to switch off content filtering pls assist on how. ive got windows 10 and am running avg thanks pedro ***Moved From: Windows 10/Security &...
  7. Unable To Archieve Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable To Archieve Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.: Hi, I'm trying to archive emails from gmail using mailstore home version.12 It keeps on coming up with ssl error, mailstore said to switch off content filtering pls assist on how. ive got windows 10 and am running avg thanks pedro ***Moved From: Windows 10/Security &...
  8. office 2013 to do emails disappear when emails are backed up

office 2013 to do emails disappear when emails are backed up: hello, i had mmmmmany to do items in my emails... i have created a pst to back up those emails, unfortunately, all my todo items have disappeared from the task menu. i find it hard to believe they all went away! is there an option to reactivate them or something i need to...
  9. Backing Up And Importing Email Accounts For Outlook 2016 In Office 365

Backing Up And Importing Email Accounts For Outlook 2016 In Office 365: I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 on a Dell XPS-17 L702X. I recently cloned, using Acronis TI 2018, my factory installed 500GB primary drive onto a newly purchased 1TB drive. I'm now going to reset the OS. I don't mind reinstalling most application after a reset or clean install...
  10. Backing up Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Backing up Outlook 2016: I need to do an uninstall of Office 365 (and then reinstall), due to some problems with Office caused by the Win 10 Creators Upgrade. However, I don't want to lose my contacts or e-mail folders. I know with old Outlook's (e.g. 2003) there was a pst file that had everything in...