Windows 10: Outlook error 0xCAA70004 and Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub wont open. Cannot even open...

Discus and support Outlook error 0xCAA70004 and Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub wont open. Cannot even open... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I keep being told I cannot connect. I tried to rest windows 10 by downloading the media creation tool and got the store to open for a minute. Then I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HaiderBashir, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Outlook error 0xCAA70004 and Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub wont open. Cannot even open...

I keep being told I cannot connect. I tried to rest windows 10 by downloading the media creation tool and got the store to open for a minute. Then I tried outlook and it took me to a login. I was a little slow in inputting my password and I started getting the same errors again and the store stopped working. Now if I try and reset the only option I get is to delete all of my apps and files. Does not even give the option to keep apps and files it is greyed out

I have also tried to reset the catch. Did not work. I have also tried Powershell tricks. Is there any way around this. I am sick of not being able to access my windows store and work email through the software. web is terrible

:)

HaiderBashir, Nov 23, 2020

2. Apps, Microsoft Store, and Feedback Hub app won't open

When I try to open any microsoft app, the store, or even the feedback hub app like another answer suggested I try, it flashes quickly and doesn't open. I tried troubleshooting the store with another answer, and it just said the cache may be affected, but
    it couldn't solve the problem.

OliviaBass, Nov 23, 2020
  3. paulcre Win User
    Feedback hub slow to open

Why is the feedback hub slow to open? It has been over 2 minutes. Do you not want my feedback?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

paulcre, Nov 23, 2020
  4. BluPheonx Win User

Outlook error 0xCAA70004 and Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub wont open. Cannot even open...

Microsoft store won't open

Hello John.

**Run the troubleshooter:

• The troubleshooter didn't return any issues.
    **Check the Microsoft Store Install Service

• I got the following error message - mmc.exe - Application Error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000102)."
    **Reset the Microsoft Store app in Windows 10

• I followed these instructions and this did not make any difference in the problem.
    **Uninstall/Reinstall the Store:

• Windows + X doesn't return any results. I searched for Powershell, right-clicked and ran as administrator. I entered the prompts one at a time. It appeared to work in Powershell but the Store still won't open.

In addition to the store not opening, I am unable to get the Feedback Hub and Xbox companion to open.

BluPheonx, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Outlook error 0xCAA70004 and Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub wont open. Cannot even open...

1. Outlook error 0xCAA70004 and Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub wont open. Cannot even open... - Similar Threads - Outlook error 0xCAA70004

2. Microsoft Store/Feedback Hub and VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store/Feedback Hub and VPN: I can no longer connect to the Microsoft Store or to the feedback hub to report a problem with the store when connected through my VPN. I used to be able to connect just fine. I am running Win 11 Pro Build 22000.co_release.210604-1628, the latest update. I have the problem on...
  3. Microsoft Store/Feedback Hub and VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store/Feedback Hub and VPN: I can no longer connect to the Microsoft Store or to the feedback hub to report a problem with the store when connected through my VPN. I used to be able to connect just fine. I am running Win 11 Pro Build 22000.co_release.210604-1628, the latest update. I have the problem on...
  4. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  5. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  6. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  7. Cannot open Xbox insider hub and Microsoft store

Cannot open Xbox insider hub and Microsoft store: I cannot open microsoft store I've already click it but it don't open and disappear so same problem at Xbox Insider Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-xbox-insider-hub-and-microsoft-store/0394b090-aedc-4432-a8e3-116b94102f1e
  8. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working: Hi, My Microsoft Store is not opening. It gives error - "Page could not be loaded. Please try again." Code: 0x80131500 This is going on since many months. I tried so many methods mentioned on community forums and all latest Windows updates, but nothing successful. Could you...
  9. microsoft store and feedback hub not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store and feedback hub not working: Microsoft store not opening, done wsreset.exe but error message "ms-windows-store:PurgeCached The app didn't start". Feed back hub and help also not working. Performed System file checker, no damaged files...
  10. Outlook Will Not Open - Error - Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Will Not Open - Error - Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook: Outllook will not open on my Surface Pro. When I click on outlook the following message comes up: Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The attempt to log on to Mirosoft Exchange has failed. The only thing I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xCAA70004 outlook