Windows 10: Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)??

Discus and support Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All of a sudden my Outlook email stopped working. I have a subscription to Microsoft 365 so that's the version of Outlook I am using. 1. At first the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Holliday89, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)??

All of a sudden my Outlook email stopped working. I have a subscription to Microsoft 365 so that's the version of Outlook I am using.

1. At first the error I got was 0X800CCC1A, something about not being able to connect to the IMAP server.
    2. I went to my Outlook Data File then deleted that file. Then I ended up going to the Recycle Bin and restoring that file.
    3. The error I am now getting is 0x800CCC0E, which says Outlook cannot synchronize with subscribed folders. I am guessing this might have something to do with the fact that I deleted, then restored my Outlook Data File.

Attached I have screenshots of my incoming and outgoing mail settings.

Can anybody help me out?

:)

Holliday89, Feb 10, 2021
  2. geno368 Win User

Outlook not connected in Microsoft Exchange Server

I am new to Exchange Server 2003 and I have a friend with a network server that I don't know how to re-establish a user to the network. I moved one of his non used computers to this station and now when I try to log in the user I get the error that the name can't be verified because Outlook is not connected or online. This computer used to be online with a different user. Can anyone tell me the steps to check this? Thanks.

geno368, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Can't access AOL IMAP server via Win10/Outlook

Andre,

I have tried the first suggestion 1-4 with AOL support several times without issue fixed. Here are the IMAP logon and IMAP Server Error popups I get when I startup Outlook 2003. Outlook 2003 could access AOL IMAP server with no issue on Sunday Night
    (3/24/19). Starting on Monday morning (3/25/19) to present my problem started. I didn't make any changes to Outlook.

I have tried the second suggestion 5 with AOL support several times without issue fixed.

I have tried the third suggestion 6-7, same problem still exits

My comcast account works fine on Outlook all throughout issue, its a pop3 setup.

I have tried to setup AOL POP3 account on Outlook with following settings:

[table][tr][td]POP 3[/td][td] Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.aol.com Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.aol.com[/td][td]POP3-995-SSLSMTP-465-SSL[/td][/tr][/table]

When I try and send a test message, get an error....found server but no response from server (see AOL_pop3 error.png).

So, there appears to me to be a server handshake issue between Outlook and AOL when I try to signon.

Can you send me email address to send the 3 png files.

Appreciate any help you can offer.

Damian Carver, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)??

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)??

1. Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)?? - Similar Threads - Outlook error can't

2. Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)??

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook error (can't connect to IMAP server)??: All of a sudden my Outlook email stopped working. I have a subscription to Microsoft 365 so that's the version of Outlook I am using. 1. At first the error I got was 0X800CCC1A, something about not being able to connect to the IMAP server. 2. I went to my Outlook Data File...
  3. Connecting Outlook email to POP server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting Outlook email to POP server: I have a Windows 7 PC using Windows Live Mail. Using the same connection settings to my POP server, I have tried to connect using Outlook on my new Windows 10 PC. Will not connect. It will also not connect on my Windows 10 laptop. I have also tried with a legacy copy of WLM...
  4. Outlook 2019 IMAP and Gmail

Outlook 2019 IMAP and Gmail: I am unable to set up gmail and outlook 2019 I have followed the info from Microsoft and other help sources using imap.gmail.com Requires SSL: Yes Port: 993 Outgoing mail (SMTP) server smtp.gmail.com Requires SSL: Yes Requires TLS: Yes (if available) Requires Authentication:...
  5. Gmail IMAP on Outlook 2019

Gmail IMAP on Outlook 2019: Does anyone have the exact procedure for installing Gmail on OL 2019? I have not been able to get it working after many days of trying. I have an application password, turned off & on 2FA, tried several different instructions from various web sites. I've also tried to set it...
  6. Can't access AOL IMAP server via Win10/Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't access AOL IMAP server via Win10/Outlook: Outlook 2003 could access AOL account on 3/24/19 night. Starting 3/25/19 morning can't access AOL IMAP server anymore on my desktop. Didn't change any outlook email account settings which are what microsoft article/AOL states should be: IMAP Incoming mail server...
  7. Outlook 2016 IMAP persists in failing to connect with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 IMAP persists in failing to connect with Gmail: I have a Gmail account. I keep failing for a month now (except for a fleeting few days) to connect Outlook 2016 via IMAP to Gmail. I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 2 two months ago. I had Office 2007. POP email kept working fine. However, a month ago, the perplexing...
  8. Microsoft Outlook IMAP settings

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook IMAP settings: Hi I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007 as my mail client with IMAP. My setup is working correctly but I have a question regarding the display of the IMAP folder hierarchy in the left hand column under All Mail Items. Somehow, possibly due to a previous error in deleting a...
  9. Microsoft Outlook server error

Microsoft Outlook server error: Hey guys! After a week or so of installing Windows 10 and Microsoft Office, I have been using Outlook and have logged myself in, sending messages etc. just fine! But now when I load up my Outlook, I get a message box coming up which I have attached a photo of. I click...
  10. Outlook 2010 not connecting to server

Outlook 2010 not connecting to server: I uninstalled Outlook 2010 and reinstalled it and now it will not connect to server and will only work offline and I cannot make it go online! [img] *Mad I have tried to delete my Hotmail account and add it again but I must be doing something wrong as I keep getting...