Windows 10: Outlook express account

Discus and support Outlook express account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I set up my Outlook Express account in order to retrieve all my old emails and receive new ones now that I have reformatted my hard disc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rev. RickPettey, May 20, 2019.

1. Outlook express account

How do I set up my Outlook Express account in order to retrieve all my old emails and receive new ones now that I have reformatted my hard disc and reinstalled Windows 10?

:)

Rev. RickPettey, May 20, 2019
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook express account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, May 20, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, May 20, 2019
  4. Carsomyr Win User

Outlook express account

Importing Outlook Express E-mail

My parents Windows 7 laptop fried recently, I got them a new HP 350 G2 which came with Win8.1 and i upgraded to 10. My father used to use outlook express with an email through his ISP, and the only way I see to import that email into a new account involves being on the computer using outlook express and using the migration tool. Obviously I can't do that since that computer is toast (the motherboard fried), so I need suggestions on how to do this for them asap!

Carsomyr, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Outlook express account

1. Outlook express account - Similar Threads - Outlook express account

2. Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import outlook express contacts to outlook 365: I have a .wab file which I would like to import to Outlook 365. I have tried exporting .was to .csv but doesn't import correctly - just the names without the detail. Any help will be much appreciated....
  3. Outlook express 365 package

Outlook express 365 package: Outlook express unresponsive most times since I bought package about 2 years ago. Been asking for microsoft help does not really happen. Managed to get Microsoft to look online said it was fixed getting other errors now. Got asked to fill out survey a few times how it all...
  4. Outlook express 365 package

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook express 365 package: Outlook express unresponsive most times since I bought package about 2 years ago. Been asking for microsoft help does not really happen. Managed to get Microsoft to look online said it was fixed getting other errors now. Got asked to fill out survey a few times how it all...
  5. Outlook Express email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Express email: I have been using Outlook Express email since last January. I am not receiving my email since yesterday. I get a window about 4" long and 3" high. It has 3 entry items. The first is: Server: smtp.comcast.net The second tells me to insert my email address. I do that. It is...
  6. Outlook Express email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Express email: My outlook express email closes automatically within a few seconds of being open. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-express-email/60c55526-81eb-4369-ae2d-f33a0e48488e
  7. OUTLOOK EXPRESS

OUTLOOK EXPRESS: Bought new computer today..son set up for me....cannot receive any emails on outlook....could send earlier but not receive....HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-express/84e0cf2f-7ca7-4b2c-832c-6a1d8db1dc9f
  8. outlook express 4.01 or greater

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    outlook express 4.01 or greater: Hi, I did a clean installation of WIN10 & tried to re-setup Outlook on my old PC. There was an error message: ...needs Microsoft Outlook Express 4.01 or greater or reinstall IE5Setup from CD or Window Update website. What can I do next to get Outlook back? Thank you...
  9. Outlook Express

Outlook Express: How do I get latest version of Outlook Express downloaded to this CPU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-express/2c9d440f-c536-4ab8-972b-135a2e44857d
  10. Outlook Express issue

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Express issue: Hi all. Please help me to solve my problem with Outlook Express. When I try to open dbx file format in outlook express I receive the following error message: An unknow error has occurred...Account: 'mail.q.com', Server. Any advice how to repair outlook express? Hopefully...