Windows 10: outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox

Discus and support outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindaDonhauser, Apr 3, 2020.

1. outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox

outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox

:)

LindaDonhauser, Apr 3, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Unknown message stuck in Outlook 2016 outbox

The last two days I've noticed when I start Outlook (I have Office 365) it tries to send a message but fails and error code 0x800CCC0F is generated (see screen shots). If I send an e-mail, the e-mail is sent but whatever is stuck also tries to send. Not sure how to correct this. I've run scans with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and nothing shows up.

Here are some screenshots.

outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox [​IMG]

outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox [​IMG]

fireberd, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Rhea509 Win User
    Emails keep getting stuck in Outbox

Every time I either reply, forward or send an email, it gets stuck in the Outbox and I cannot send it.

Rhea509, Apr 3, 2020
  4. outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox

why are my emails stuck in the outbox?

Hello Marty,

The challenge you're experiencing with sending an email message might be caused by a misconfiguration with your email account settings. That being said, we'll need additional details to isolate the possible causes of your concern. Kindly answer the following
    questions:

• How are you accessing your email messages? Are you using an Outlook desktop app, Outlook.com, or the built-in Mail app to access your email messages?
    • Is the issue isolated to a specific recipient?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

If you're using an Outlook desktop app to access your email messages, you can refer to these articles that can help you resolved the issue:

For the built-in Mail app, you can run the Windows apps troubleshooter to scan and fix any issues detected. You can get the troubleshooter from this

page

We're looking forward to your response.

Devlin Sco, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox

1. outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox - Similar Threads - outlook express unable

2. Emails getting stuck in Outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails getting stuck in Outbox: I am using the windows mail app and all of my emails from my home computer get stuck in my outbox. I use the same mail app on my work computer in the office and it can send emails just fine. I can receive emails just fine and I don't get an error when I send the email it just...
  3. Emails getting stuck in Outbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails getting stuck in Outbox: I am using the windows mail app and all of my emails from my home computer get stuck in my outbox. I use the same mail app on my work computer in the office and it can send emails just fine. I can receive emails just fine and I don't get an error when I send the email it just...
  4. Unable to send emails from Mail App, messages are stuck in Outbox, not appearing in Sent...

Unable to send emails from Mail App, messages are stuck in Outbox, not appearing in Sent...: I am posting a tip to overcome the problem which I saw listed on the Windows Forum, but I can't reply to the question as the thread is locked and I want to reach out to people who might need a solution. I will explain the problem I faced and the solution that helped me below....
  5. Outlook Express email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Express email: I have been using Outlook Express email since last January. I am not receiving my email since yesterday. I get a window about 4" long and 3" high. It has 3 entry items. The first is: Server: smtp.comcast.net The second tells me to insert my email address. I do that. It is...
  6. can't send emails, stuck in outbox

can't send emails, stuck in outbox: can't send emails, stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails-stuck-in-outbox/c3532c24-127d-4eb5-b189-4b6dcf06b6a8
  7. webmail emails stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    webmail emails stuck in outbox: I have windows 10 and Office365 and a JustHost email. I can receive emails but the emails I try to send get stuck in the outbox. It works on my iphone but on my two computers which have windows 10 the same problem occurs. I see from previous posts that this is a common...
  8. Outlook Express email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Express email: My outlook express email closes automatically within a few seconds of being open. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-express-email/60c55526-81eb-4369-ae2d-f33a0e48488e
  9. emails stuck in outbox

in Browsers and Email
    emails stuck in outbox: I have been using windows 10 since September and also had a new hard drive fitted. I also moved over to sky from Tiscali. During the last 3 weeks there has been a total of 9 e mails stuck in my outbox and I have no idea why or how to make them go.. Any ideas please? 73515
  10. Emails keep getting stuck in Outbox

in Browsers and Email
    Emails keep getting stuck in Outbox: Every time I either reply, forward or send an email, it gets stuck in the Outbox and I cannot send it. 51813