Windows 10: OUTLOOK fails to see Internet

Discus and support OUTLOOK fails to see Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am locked out of OUTLOOK email. When I click "Fix account", a window pops up and says, "You'll need Internet for this", and I am unable to "fix"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArtChee, Sep 16, 2019.

1. ArtChee Win User

OUTLOOK fails to see Internet

I am locked out of OUTLOOK email. When I click "Fix account", a window pops up and says, "You'll need Internet for this", and I am unable to "fix" anything. I have been working on the Internet all day. Suspect it is something between OutLook and NordVPN, but must use that to prevent being hacked/compromised as we have been twice already.

:)

ArtChee, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 16, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

1. OUTLOOK fails to see Internet - Similar Threads - OUTLOOK fails Internet

2. Can't see the Internet button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see the Internet button: Hello, I'm having some issues with connecting to the Internet. Today morning my laptop worked well and now when I turned it on I can't connect to the Internet.What I mean is that I don't see the Internet button in the taskbar / when I open the connections menu using the...
  3. Can't see the Internet button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't see the Internet button: Hello, I'm having some issues with connecting to the Internet. Today morning my laptop worked well and now when I turned it on I can't connect to the Internet.What I mean is that I don't see the Internet button in the taskbar / when I open the connections menu using the...
  4. Can't see the Internet button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. can't see any pictures in Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't see any pictures in Outlook: HelloI can't see any pictures in Outlook. Running on Windows 11 Home version 22H2. Weird thing is that I can't even see my own picture in my signature. In the Trust Center I've unclicked the "Don't download pictures........" However, when going to the Trust Center through any...
  6. can't see any pictures in Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't see any pictures in Outlook: HelloI can't see any pictures in Outlook. Running on Windows 11 Home version 22H2. Weird thing is that I can't even see my own picture in my signature. In the Trust Center I've unclicked the "Don't download pictures........" However, when going to the Trust Center through any...
  7. Outlook failing badly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook failing badly: After years of using Outlook on my home computer to get work email through their Exchange server, the last few weeks it is failing badly. Weird things like not getting messages I can see on my phone and not sending emails, which sometimes end up sitting in the Outbox, and...
  8. Outlook not seeing mapped drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook not seeing mapped drive: My version of Outlook is the Office 365 version. It used to be able to access mapped drives on my computer but suddenly it will not. I can see the drives in Word or Excel and certainly in Explorer. How can this be fixed?...
  9. Cannot see contacts in Outlook.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot see contacts in Outlook.: My church has an Office 365 profile in Outlook for its Office 365 email account but it has another email profile for its main email address. However, the contacts for the main email account do not appear in the Contacts folder when it is opened. What is screwy is that, when...
  10. outlook open with internet explorer

in Browsers and Email
    outlook open with internet explorer: When I want to open a link in outlook 2010 to open a website, I have to choose the app to open. I choose IE and also put a X by "Always use this app" . But next time I receive the same ... (when I choose edge, there is no problem but I want to use IE Internet explorer is...