Windows 10: Outlook file is gone

Discus and support Outlook file is gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I deleted my outlook .pst file from my OneDrive and I then emptied the OneDrive recyclebin. I did not realize that the pst file was connected to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JosephManski, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Outlook file is gone

I deleted my outlook .pst file from my OneDrive and I then emptied the OneDrive recyclebin. I did not realize that the pst file was connected to my OneDrive so over 60,000 emails are now gone and I really need those for my business. Can you help me with this? The file was saved in the document folder on the PC.

:)

JosephManski, Apr 19, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook PST File Problem

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Export everything to another PST file, delete the old(or rather move it out of the default folder) and replace it with the new PST file that you exported.

newtekie1, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Apr 19, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Outlook file is gone

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Outlook file is gone

1. Outlook file is gone - Similar Threads - Outlook file gone

2. after upgrading to windows 11 .pst file in outlook is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after upgrading to windows 11 .pst file in outlook is gone: hi,after i upgraded win 10 to win 11, my pst files disappeared... using microsoft outlookthey are nowhere on the computer, neither in windows.old, nor in app data...i also did a search for pst files and also didn't find them, please help!I have my account configure via POP...
  3. after upgrading to windows 11 .pst file in outlook is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after upgrading to windows 11 .pst file in outlook is gone: hi,after i upgraded win 10 to win 11, my pst files disappeared... using microsoft outlookthey are nowhere on the computer, neither in windows.old, nor in app data...i also did a search for pst files and also didn't find them, please help!I have my account configure via POP...
  4. My Outlook email are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Outlook email are gone: My Outlook emails have all disappeared, along with all contacts, emails, attachments, etc. What gives? Don't email me, I won't get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-email-are-gone/3be89a95-ebb6-493e-8b89-3e373cf1fa74
  5. Files gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Files gone: My C: drive is filling up and I was trying to transfer all my files from C to D drive, I also deleted , tried to delete everything in my C drive after the transfer. My recycle bin is empty and my file explorer, along other files are gone. I have already initiated a system...
  6. Files gone??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files gone??: Hi! I’ve logged out of my computer around an hour ago, everything normal, no viruses, all good! But then, when I am trying to log in now, while my account name is still there and it accepts my password, it goes from saying welcome to preparing windows. After it finishes such,...
  7. files are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    files are gone: I play sims 4 on my laptop and every time I go to play it, all my files and saves are deleted from my laptop. all my programs are still there but none of my files are. does anyone know how to fix this or why its happening?...
  8. Word and outlook are gone

Word and outlook are gone: I recently got an error when trying to start up outlook. Someone on a thread told me to reinstall it. So I uninstalled it. When I looked for the download on the windows website it said to install office so I did that. I can access the apps on the office app, but I cant search...
  9. Windows update sound gone and outlook task gone in the outlook Today

Windows update sound gone and outlook task gone in the outlook Today: is there more to be said? can't stop these damn updates. we are **** ginny pigs for Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-sound-gone-and-outlook-task-gone-in/df65fe7f-8142-460c-8a6a-21baf0e0d55b
  10. toolbar suddenly gone on outlook and excel

in Windows 10 Customization
    toolbar suddenly gone on outlook and excel: where is my toolbar on microsoft outlook inbox, and excel sheets? it disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-suddenly-gone-on-outlook-and-excel/7a5dde5d-9a12-421b-9c02-26ea21edb562

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb449364