Windows 10: Outlook Folder View - Rearrange

Discus and support Outlook Folder View - Rearrange in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Folder view used to display public folder at the top of the window, this is no longer an option unless your in calendar view or shut of the coming soon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lisa 12345678, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Outlook Folder View - Rearrange

Folder view used to display public folder at the top of the window, this is no longer an option unless your in calendar view or shut of the coming soon (toggle).

Now the calendar is not able to be sorted and arranged at the top of the window as I could a few weeks ago.

:)

Lisa 12345678, Oct 25, 2018

2. User cant view exchange public folders in outlook

One user cannot see anything in the public folders navigation pane in outlook 2007. He can view the folders on our webmail just fine. I had him remove and add his exchange account, had him sign in and out of the machine. He's not in offline mode, and I had him clear some filter settings. No luck yet.

Hybrid_theory, Oct 25, 2018
  3. How can to rearrange pictures in a folder in Windows 10?

Hi Judy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are referring to rearrange the pictures in a folder within File Explorer. Correct me if I am wrong.

Follow the below steps to rearrange the pictures and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the keyboard to open File Explorer.
    • Open the Pictures folder.
    • Click on View option in the tool bar, expand Sort by
      option to find the arrangements options.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance in this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Outlook Folder View - Rearrange

Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Outlook Folder View - Rearrange

1. Outlook Folder View - Rearrange - Similar Threads - Outlook Folder View

2. Folder view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder view: Hi. In Windows 10 I could easily see if a folder contained some files because when viewing as large icons I could see the file thumbnail without opening the folder. I cannot find how to do this in Windows 11. Please help,,,,too much time spent trying to find files. Thanks...
  3. Folder view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder view: Hi. In Windows 10 I could easily see if a folder contained some files because when viewing as large icons I could see the file thumbnail without opening the folder. I cannot find how to do this in Windows 11. Please help,,,,too much time spent trying to find files. Thanks...
  4. Folder View

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder View: Does anyone know how to set ALL the Windows 10 folders to the same view and 'group by' setting? It's very tedious to have to go through every single folder to set them to be the same. Can this be done with a registry tweak?...
  5. Folder view

Folder view: I want to change ALL my folders to show MEDIUM ICONS, even the default folder. So far everything I have tried has failed. The default view still comes up as DETAILS.. What is the best way to do this? Can DETAILS view be deleted? I will even consider using a registry hack if I...
  6. folders view

folders view: I want to change the order of columns in Details View in File Explorer and make that view the default for all folders on the computer. I also want to make all windows open maximized on the computer. Are there ways to accomplish those two things in Windows 10? I am updated...
  7. Outlook folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook folder: Can I create another folder in Outlook if this is how I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-folder/d5330f94-9fea-4ad1-8c9d-54c5e2e8494d
  8. View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016: Hi I have emails about a project in multiple folders to organise them by which part of the project they relate to. But I now want to look through the emails from the whole project as I am compiling a timeline of the whole project. I need to view the whole list of emails...
  9. folder views

in Windows 10 Support
    folder views: windows keeps changing my folder view on my usb drives... i have some folders set as small icons, some folders set as medium icons... but windows keeps changing to "details view" and no matter how many times i change it back windows will change it to details view again... it...
  10. Folder Views

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Views: Is there a way to control whether folders individually or as a whole remember settings like, whether to display as list view or details? Remember column width? The way things display seem random. Generally it will either be list view or details, but sometimes, for example, I...