Windows 10: Outlook folder

Discus and support Outlook folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I create another folder in Outlook if this is how I do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by liyardenson, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Outlook folder

Can I create another folder in Outlook if this is how I do it?

:)

liyardenson, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Florio Win User

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Dec 1, 2018
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook folder [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Dude Win User

Outlook folder

Lost Outlook 2016 Contacts during Windows 10 upgrade

Try the step listed here, it's lower down saying that they aren't in your deleted folder. It is hidden, if not showing click the light bulb and type in recover and it will show you the hidden item

Recover a deleted contact in Outlook - Outlook

Dude, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Outlook folder

1. Outlook folder - Similar Threads - Outlook folder

2. my outlook folders are not loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my outlook folders are not loading.: my outlook folders are not loading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-folders-are-not-loading/5a7070a4-8266-48f8-9768-0f9508541e62
  3. my outlook folders are not loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my outlook folders are not loading.: my outlook folders are not loading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-folders-are-not-loading/5a7070a4-8266-48f8-9768-0f9508541e62
  4. My outlook emails/word/excel and pdfs wont save to a folder using the dialogue box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My outlook emails/word/excel and pdfs wont save to a folder using the dialogue box: Hi All First time poster so forgive any errors I make please. My outlook worked fine last week up until I left the office on Wedesday 17th. I returned the following Monday and my computer is playing up. if I open Outlook and I open an email and save as it takes me to the...
  5. My outlook emails/word/excel and pdfs wont save to a folder using the dialogue box

My outlook emails/word/excel and pdfs wont save to a folder using the dialogue box: Hi All First time poster so forgive any errors I make please. My outlook worked fine last week up until I left the office on Wedesday 17th. I returned the following Monday and my computer is playing up. if I open Outlook and I open an email and save as it takes me to the...
  6. My outlook emails/word/excel and pdfs wont save to a folder using the dialogue box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft Outlook Cannot delete this folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Outlook Cannot delete this folder: Microsoft Outlook Cannot delete this folder.Right-click the folder, and then click Properties to check your permissions for the folder.See the folder owner or your administrator to change your permissions. Cannot copy this folder because it may contain private items.I...
  8. Microsoft Outlook Cannot delete this folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook Cannot delete this folder: Microsoft Outlook Cannot delete this folder.Right-click the folder, and then click Properties to check your permissions for the folder.See the folder owner or your administrator to change your permissions. Cannot copy this folder because it may contain private items.I...
  9. Microsoft Outlook Cannot delete this folder

10. where is sent folder in outlook app so i can find email i just sent t oyou to eedit it

where is sent folder in outlook app so i can find email i just sent t oyou to eedit it: where is the sent folder to ms communtiy?i wanted to edit something. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-sent-folder-in-outlook-app-so-i-can-find/0c995a24-b4d9-4d12-bc23-994ff4a30986