Windows 10: Outlook font size is too large

Discus and support Outlook font size is too large in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Outlook fonts just increased in size and the banners hide most of the Outlook commands... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tac1966, Dec 20, 2021.

1. tac1966 Win User

Outlook font size is too large

Outlook fonts just increased in size and the banners hide most of the Outlook commands

:)

tac1966, Dec 20, 2021
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Outlook font size is too large [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 20, 2021
  3. Default Font Size

Outlook is not a Windows 2013 app.

Do you mean that you have Microsoft Outlook 2013 and you want to change the fonts in it??

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If so, read this:

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...age-list-57bd24a6-1f85-45ac-a657-fba877d3fe00

Change the font or font size in the message list

Change the font or font size in the message list

Outlook for Office 365 Outlook 2019 Outlook 2016
    Outlook 2013
    Outlook 2010 Outlook 2007

Bill Smithers, Dec 20, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Dec 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Outlook font size is too large - Similar Threads - Outlook font size

2. Youtube zoomed in/font size large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube zoomed in/font size large: Hello! i am in desperate need of help, its been like this for almost a year and i asked for help before but nothing. its just youtube zoomed in like this and ctrl - does not make it look any better...
  3. Youtube zoomed in/font size large

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube zoomed in/font size large: Hello! i am in desperate need of help, its been like this for almost a year and i asked for help before but nothing. its just youtube zoomed in like this and ctrl - does not make it look any better...
  4. Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.: Some of my application and .msi packages have random scaling of fonts and hence i am unable to use that particular app.I have checked my graphic driver, display setting, scaling setting and font and font size setting, seems all are correct and still no luck with the...
  5. Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.: Some of my application and .msi packages have random scaling of fonts and hence i am unable to use that particular app.I have checked my graphic driver, display setting, scaling setting and font and font size setting, seems all are correct and still no luck with the...
  6. Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Outlook font size is too large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook font size is too large: Outlook fonts just increased in size and the banners hide most of the Outlook commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-font-size-is-too-large/58c64167-60a3-43c3-829b-6185e63cad58
  8. Outlook font size is too large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook font size is too large: Outlook fonts just increased in size and the banners hide most of the Outlook commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-font-size-is-too-large/58c64167-60a3-43c3-829b-6185e63cad58
  9. Font/screen size in Outlook

Font/screen size in Outlook: Hi, our cat has been strolling over the keyboard and the font/screen is now enormous in Outlook (only) - how do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fontscreen-size-in-outlook/24b4e62f-95d0-4e44-8fa0-b0023cff7bc1
  10. font size in Outlook 365

font size in Outlook 365: font size randomly shrinks in Outlook 365 mail. Will sometimes go back to normal with a restart but not always. Please help - I can't read my mail it is so small!...