Windows 10: Outlook for Windows 10

Discus and support Outlook for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I use this on my work machine but apply it to my private hotmail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Netviber, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Netviber Win User

Outlook for Windows 10

Can I use this on my work machine but apply it to my private hotmail?

:)

Netviber, Jul 7, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jul 7, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 7, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook for Windows 10

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

Outlook for Windows 10

1. Outlook for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Outlook

2. Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...: Hello. I have a laptop that I use at work for a single automated email process, so I need to have Outlook open all the time. I've got Outlook in my Startup folder, so when the automated Windows updates happen and a restart occurs, Outlook opens as it should. But when there...
  3. Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...: Hello. I have a laptop that I use at work for a single automated email process, so I need to have Outlook open all the time. I've got Outlook in my Startup folder, so when the automated Windows updates happen and a restart occurs, Outlook opens as it should. But when there...
  4. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  5. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  6. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

7. The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works.: The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works. It got broken several month ago. Also, why use a left click to bring it up when every else uses a right click?!...
  8. The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works.

The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works.: The spell checker in Windows New Outlook no longer works. It got broken several month ago. Also, why use a left click to bring it up when every else uses a right click?!...
  9. Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working: Hi,I just tried to download my first email from the new outlook to save to my desktop and it keeps getting stuck in a loop and then when I check the x to stop it I receive the message microsoft outlook not working. The icon that's showing at the time looks like the old...
  10. Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working

Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working: Hi,I just tried to download my first email from the new outlook to save to my desktop and it keeps getting stuck in a loop and then when I check the x to stop it I receive the message microsoft outlook not working. The icon that's showing at the time looks like the old...