Windows 10: Outlook from Start menu not working

Discus and support Outlook from Start menu not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to open Outlook from the Start menu, I get a message that says something "requires attention." Then it asks me to put in my password, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by #Tanya, Feb 28, 2019.

1. #Tanya Win User

Outlook from Start menu not working

When I try to open Outlook from the Start menu, I get a message that says something "requires attention." Then it asks me to put in my password, which I do. Then it says "something went wrong" while it's "fixing account." I get the error code 0x80070002. What should I do?

:)

#Tanya, Feb 28, 2019

2. Start menu not working

I found the following article, ran the suggested powershell command and my start menu is working again. Here it is as I found it:
    Go to Start menu button and right click on it. This will open the contextual menu, after which you need to select Command Prompt (Admin). Once Command Prompt is open, go ahead with the following steps.

• Type and enter: Powershell
    • Type the following: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Don Donadio, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Start menu and taskbar not working.

Hi Deva,

Thank you for updating.

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/get-help-windows-start-menu

Hope the Start menu works after performing the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Outlook from Start menu not working

Start menu not working, Outlook 2010 not opening

Hi Everyone,

My windows start menu is now working. MS Outlook is also working. Thanks for your suggestions and help.

Regards

Saikumar Iyer

SaikumarIyer, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Outlook from Start menu not working

1. Outlook from Start menu not working - Similar Threads - Outlook Start menu

2. Start menu not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu not working: I ran startmenu.diagcab and it said:Issues foundRequired applications are not installed correctly.Required applications are not installed correctly."Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost" and "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana" applications need to be installed correctly.Not...
  3. App not working from start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App not working from start menu: Dear FriendsMy computer working on Windows 10 Pro Education, now i can't run any program from the start menu the app trying to load then disappear also the windows store can't be open. any suggestion to avoid formating and reinstallBest RegardMohanad...
  4. App not working from start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App not working from start menu: Dear FriendsMy computer working on Windows 10 Pro Education, now i can't run any program from the start menu the app trying to load then disappear also the windows store can't be open. any suggestion to avoid formating and reinstallBest RegardMohanad...
  5. App not working from start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Start menu not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu not working: Hello ,I'm using asus zenbook 14 intel i5 11 gen.And today I upgraded to windows 11 .Everything is working fine but the start menu windows menu is not working, Can someone please help me to fix this problem. Thankyou...
  7. Start menu not working

Start menu not working: My computer froze and I was able to finally get it rebooted. After I got it back up then I cursor over the Start icon and it turns blue but when I click on it nothing happens. Also, when I click on taskbar items I get a window showing "explorer.exe' and "Class not...
  8. start menu not working

start menu not working: On window updation on 2/2/2020 the start menu and microsoft edge not working. Try to fix using trobleshoot and other ways. please suggest the method for rectification or send patch file for it...
  9. Start menu not working

Start menu not working: Start menu isn't working on my new GF62Vr 7rf, it shows the blue loading icon for half a second but nothing opens, I've tried so many solutions. Also it's an msi laptop....
  10. Start Menu Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Not Working: Hey all, so i've been struggling for the last few hours after a re-install of windows 10 - I had been encoutnering issues with another application so I decided to just blow my OS and start from scratch. I had been running on that OS for 5 months without any issue. So I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook in start menu broken

2. outlook in start menu

3. start menu not in outlook