Windows 10: Outlook/Gmail issue (Win 10 ver 1909)

Discus and support Outlook/Gmail issue (Win 10 ver 1909) in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I've got a brand new Win 10 laptop and purchased a subscription to Office 365 which includes Outlook, and have several Gmail accounts, which... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by 3point1, Jul 14, 2020.

1. 3point1 Win User

Outlook/Gmail issue (Win 10 ver 1909)

Hello,
    I've got a brand new Win 10 laptop and purchased a subscription to Office 365 which includes Outlook, and have several Gmail accounts, which until now I've been accessing via Thunderbird, but I like the Outlook interface and want to leave TB behind now that I have 365. The problem is I'm getting a non-specific error message when trying to set up my Gmail, and don't know how to resolve this. Can someone help?

:)

3point1, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Syncing issues outlook with gmail account on Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "import my emails from gmail to outlook", are you referring of configuring Gmail account in the Outlook application?
    • When you say that "Is the outlook from the task bar", are you referring to Outlook Mail app (Windows default Mail app) or Microsoft Office Outlook Application?
    • When you say that "PC shows that my emails have not synced yet", are you getting any error message?

If you are using Outlook Mail app, then I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter from the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with an update on issue syncing email on the Outlook, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Chris635 Win User

Outlook 2019 and gmail

Thunderbird works, just not outlook. I have tried this but no avail. This also started with the 1909 November update. I then reinstalled windows fresh with 1909 November Update, same thing.

Chris635, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook/Gmail issue (Win 10 ver 1909) - Similar Threads - Outlook Gmail issue

2. Still on Ver 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still on Ver 1909: My Windows 10 is still on 1909 i have tried dozens of times to install 20H2 but every time i do the mouse will not work and i have to navigate using the arrow keys. Device manager is empty void of all drivers and all Microsoft could offer was " buy another mouse" No drivers...
  3. Win20 ver 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win20 ver 1909: Win ver 1909 is gone may2011 have never received a version update since. I see there is a new ver in October have not received any notice. Issue is I see there was a version between these 2. Can I just go to the latest version or need install the one between these two?...
  4. Upgraded from Win 10 vers. 1903 to Win 10 vers. 1909 and got problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded from Win 10 vers. 1903 to Win 10 vers. 1909 and got problems: When a user of the PC logs into my application for the first time, they are able to open it. When they log out of the application and log back into it, it produces an error stating that the application will close and when accepted, the application closes. Rebooting the PC...
  5. Outlook and Gmail sync issues

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook and Gmail sync issues: For some time now Outlook on the PC has been having issues syncing with the Gmail account; the Mail app has no such issues, nor a Mac I have at work (all using the same Gmail account). Well known, or just me? 164505
  6. Window 10 Ver 1909

Window 10 Ver 1909: I have three PC`s, one running Win 10, 1803 and the others 1903 I do not have the option in Settings/Update to upgrade to 1909 but instead to 2004 I would rather wait until any bugs are ironed out before that leap I cant locate any URL where I can download the Upgrade...
  7. Win 10 ver 1909 versus win 10 ver 2004

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win 10 ver 1909 versus win 10 ver 2004: What is the differences between Win 10 ver 1909 and ver 2004? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-ver-1909-versus-win-10-ver-2004/7e3111ac-aa1c-48db-b571-527ba97ea402
  8. Cant bypass signin on win 10 ver 1909.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant bypass signin on win 10 ver 1909.: I just got this Dell PC with win ver 1909 and am trying to personalize settings. I have already used netplwiz several times and it does not work. It will work and then if the pc lock screen comes up, I still have to put in my pin. I have changed the lock screen not to come...
  9. Cannot upgrade to Win 10 ver 1909

Cannot upgrade to Win 10 ver 1909: I am currently running ver 1803 on an HP6030n with an AMD 64X2 4800+ processor. I have tried updating to ver 1909 numerous times and always get the message that windows could not configure some of my devices and goes back to ver. 1803. I have no external devices connected and...
  10. Cannot update win 10 from ver 1803? to 1909.

Cannot update win 10 from ver 1803? to 1909.: It has been bothering me for weeks as everytime I re-start my laptop, it would freeze at GIGABYTE logo with no spinning circle. everything happened after the message said my current win10 is out of Life cycle and I applied the 1903 update. Here is what cannot be...