Windows 10: Outlook (group) contact vs. iOS contact/mail

Discus and support Outlook (group) contact vs. iOS contact/mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Outlook 365/current version iOS/Win10.0.19... Intent: Send a group email from the iPhone using iOS native email client. What I've done: 1. Created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by markg2, Aug 16, 2021.

1. markg2 Win User

Outlook (group) contact vs. iOS contact/mail

Outlook 365/current version iOS/Win10.0.19... Intent: Send a group email from the iPhone using iOS native email client. What I've done: 1. Created 'Test' group in desktop OL contacts containing 3 contacts/emails 2. Open contacts on the phone 3. Click Groups (default the following are all checked: All Exchange, Contacts, Search results - Exchange Global Address List is unchecked, checking not good result - left unchecked) 4. Click Done 5. Type 'Test' in search box 6. Test does not appear in either the 'Top Name Matches' or 'Other Results' I give up. Mark

:)

markg2, Aug 16, 2021
  2. tpriest Win User

How do I Create a Group Contact List in Office Outlook 365?

Unless I've misunderstood you, try this.

With the Mail Home view showing, drop down New Items, open More items, select Contact Group.

Alternatively in My Contacts Home view, New Contact Group is top left.

Then use Add Members as in, for example Outlook 2010, to build your contact group, previously called a Distribution List.

I readily accept that I may well have understood your question, hopefully not.

tpriest, Aug 16, 2021
  3. NMI
    NMI Win User
    Only suggest people in my contact list, outlook windows 10 app

FYI:

4. Wynona Win User

How do I Create a Group Contact List in Office Outlook 365?

You understood me correctly, TPriest. I'll try this too.

Wynona, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Outlook (group) contact vs. iOS contact/mail - Similar Threads - Outlook group contact

2. Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts: Are the contacts in the People Pane of Outlook, the same as the contacts in the People program?I am really confused. Not sure if they both are part of the same program, or something separate from one another. And if they are separate, can sync together?...
  3. Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts: Are the contacts in the People Pane of Outlook, the same as the contacts in the People program?I am really confused. Not sure if they both are part of the same program, or something separate from one another. And if they are separate, can sync together?...
  4. Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook: Export contacts from Yahoo gives CSV no options. Import in Outlook fails. Tried re-save from excel.Really wanted "mailto:" to send to Yahoo Mail which IMAP lets me do, but need Contacts also.Is there a mail client that will access Yahoo contact list?...
  5. Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook

Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook: Export contacts from Yahoo gives CSV no options. Import in Outlook fails. Tried re-save from excel.Really wanted "mailto:" to send to Yahoo Mail which IMAP lets me do, but need Contacts also.Is there a mail client that will access Yahoo contact list?...
  6. Contact Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact Group: How do I create Contact Groups in Windows Mail/People app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-group/a5240b5e-ddcc-434f-ac71-404251d89f99
  7. Contact Group

Contact Group: How do I create Contact Groups in Windows Mail/People app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-group/a5240b5e-ddcc-434f-ac71-404251d89f99
  8. Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook: I have recently installed Office365 for my mum on her computer. She previously used the Mail app and I have installed Outlook. However, she is complaining that her contacts are not there. I have downloaded the official contacts from her email system but there are some...
  9. Contacts - Groups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contacts - Groups: How do you create groups in People, not just individual people? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contacts-groups/660b8d84-8832-4d2d-b88c-813c24859c34"
  10. Group Contacts in Windows 10 mail

Group Contacts in Windows 10 mail: Hello, I can't work out how to send email to a group contact, I have to list each recipient one by one. This can't be right? What am I missing? Thanks in anticipation Anthony...