Windows 10: Outlook, How do I move an email to another outlook file and rename it

Discus and support Outlook, How do I move an email to another outlook file and rename it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning all I am involved in a court case where there are a huge abundance of emails to keep. I need to have different folders, all within... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ohdearme, Nov 6, 2019.

1. ohdearme Win User

Outlook, How do I move an email to another outlook file and rename it

Good morning all

I am involved in a court case where there are a huge abundance of emails to keep. I need to have different folders, all within outlook and need to move them from the inbox to these different folders and rename them
    (so as to find what I want easily)

How would I go about this please? Please keep it simple
    Alan

ohdearme, Nov 6, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Nov 6, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Outlook 2010 and iphone4 email questions!!

If Outlook is set as a POP3 account, and the option isn't enabled to leave a copy of the email on the server, then yes you are correct, once the email is downloaded to the computer with outlook it won't be accessible on the iPhone.

newtekie1, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Melvis Win User

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile Outlook, How do I move an email to another outlook file and rename it :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Outlook, How do I move an email to another outlook file and rename it - Similar Threads - Outlook move email

2. my email needs to be moved into outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my email needs to be moved into outlook: can someone call me please. MY IT department has attempted to fix my email so it's in Outlook but was unsuccessful. Could someone please call me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-needs-to-be-moved-into-outlook/9f13456c-6e10-468e-85dc-fb08663a2b97
  3. my email needs to be moved into outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my email needs to be moved into outlook: can someone call me please. MY IT department has attempted to fix my email so it's in Outlook but was unsuccessful. Could someone please call me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-needs-to-be-moved-into-outlook/9f13456c-6e10-468e-85dc-fb08663a2b97
  4. my email needs to be moved into outlook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how do i block emails in outlook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i block emails in outlook: how do i block e-mails in outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-emails-in-outlook/a99a0dfd-d60a-4159-abbe-b81e0fba6629
  6. how do I sync my email to outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I sync my email to outlook?: How do I sync my emails to outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-my-email-to-outlook/8911018e-6b41-4d90-bf22-d11b3481f9e9
  7. Move files from Outlook to C: Drive without having to rename

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move files from Outlook to C: Drive without having to rename: Windows 10. The 2 options when dragging and dropping a file with same name/subject line from Outlook to C: do not allow you to keep both files. What is the EASIEST WAY to do this? Renaming the email is not an ideal option. Is there a way to automatically rename files with...
  8. How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?: I tried to add another email account but the system informs that I need to give account permission to sync or change password. I created an account at Gmail but cannot add it to my laptop because in the Calendar I receive an error message Ox80004005...
  9. How to move files for Outlook (Office 365)?

in Browsers and Email
    How to move files for Outlook (Office 365)?: Hi. I am trying to find alternativ to Windows Live Mail, and I have MS Office 365. In WLM I can move all emails and contacts to another destination I choose. How do I do the same for Outlook? I want offline emails and contacts to another drive so I don't overwrite them when...
  10. How to move emails from one Outlook account to another?

in Browsers and Email
    How to move emails from one Outlook account to another?: I've heard this is possible, by using Outlook 2013 and exporting all emails to a .pst file, but I added my Outlook account and after it synced everything looks like this: [img] Obviously i'm doing something wrong, so I came here to ask for help. I want to move every...