Windows 10: Outlook - I am getting message "out-of-date" but when I cick on "fix etc" nothing happens,...

Discus and support Outlook - I am getting message "out-of-date" but when I cick on "fix etc" nothing happens,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Outlook. Getting message your account settings ae out of date, but when I click on "Fix account" or "Change settings" nothing happens. Lately Outlook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ann247, Jun 20, 2019.

1. ann247 Win User

Outlook - I am getting message "out-of-date" but when I cick on "fix etc" nothing happens,...

Outlook. Getting message your account settings ae out of date, but when I click on "Fix account" or "Change settings" nothing happens.

Lately Outlook more trouble than its worth.

:)

ann247, Jun 20, 2019

2. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 20, 2019
  3. I keep getting a message that outlook settings are out of date

I keep getting a message that outlook settings are out of date. How do I fix it so I don't keep getting this annoying message?

RichardSoll, Jun 20, 2019
  4. MikeEPK Win User

Outlook - I am getting message "out-of-date" but when I cick on "fix etc" nothing happens,...

Outlook Settings Are Out of Date Message

I just started to get the "Outlook settings are out of date" message. Clicking Fix Account does not seem to do anything. I read some of the posts on some other threads with some suggestions, but nothing seems to work (unclick internet time, log out and
    back in to your MS account, etc.). I have even deleted all my email accounts and readded them and still get the message. I am running 1607 953 which I believe is the latest version. I just started getting this issue yesterday. Any thoughts?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

MikeEPK, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Outlook - I am getting message "out-of-date" but when I cick on "fix etc" nothing happens,... - Similar Threads - Outlook getting message

2. What is happening and why am I getting this message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is happening and why am I getting this message?: I am having issues that just started within the past day. Whenever I try to open some valid sites I get this message.....This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ad.doubleclick.net.If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network...
  3. What is happening and why am I getting this message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is happening and why am I getting this message?: I am having issues that just started within the past day. Whenever I try to open some valid sites I get this message.....This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ad.doubleclick.net.If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network...
  4. I am getting an 550.5.1.0 error when sending a message in Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting an 550.5.1.0 error when sending a message in Outlook: Getting a 550.5.1.0error when sending a message in Outlook. this has been happening for days. I am on vacation in Las Vegas. Can someone help me!!...
  5. I am getting an 550.5.1.0 error when sending a message in Outlook

I am getting an 550.5.1.0 error when sending a message in Outlook: Getting a 550.5.1.0error when sending a message in Outlook. this has been happening for days. I am on vacation in Las Vegas. Can someone help me!!...
  6. I am getting an 550.5.1.0 error when sending a message in Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. for outlook keep getting message your settings are out of date

for outlook keep getting message your settings are out of date: for outlook keep getting message your settings are out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-outlook-keep-getting-message-your-settings-are/a9cffd3a-b344-4959-95a7-98b406ce5565
  8. Outlook out of date message

Outlook out of date message: My outlook acc is saying my acc settings are out of date. I followed instructions and updated my password but I keep getting the message and when I press learn more it just keeps oading....
  9. When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens?: I run Windows 10 on this computer . . . I use Yahoo Mail, to send and receive, my email. Lately.this computer, is running so S-L-O-W. When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens? It's happens that way for most shortcuts on my desktop. I know you will say, I have two...
  10. Why am I getting microsoft account out of date messages ?

Why am I getting microsoft account out of date messages ?: Why am I getting Microsoft account out of date messages when my mail and other account features are working fine and my password has not been changed for ages?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook is out of date please visit the app store to upgrade to the latest version

2. keep getting message outlook is out of date on iphone but not update in app store

3. outlook - i am getting message out-of-date but when i cick on fix etc nothing happens