Windows 10: Outlook is not adjusting European Cities timezones to CEST

Discus and support Outlook is not adjusting European Cities timezones to CEST in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For Outlook version 1808 for Office365 Prop Plus on Windows 10. Berlin, Sarajevo, etc, are currently in Central European Summer Time (CEST) which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matthew_Dolby, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Outlook is not adjusting European Cities timezones to CEST

For Outlook version 1808 for Office365 Prop Plus on Windows 10.

Berlin, Sarajevo, etc, are currently in Central European Summer Time (CEST) which is UTC+2. When looking down at the menu in Outlook, it still shows them all in UTC+1

Yes, Daylight Savings settings are correct in the OS. See screencaps below:

Is this normal behavior? Is there a way to adjust these settings so they reflect the true local UTC math?

Outlook is not adjusting European Cities timezones to CEST 0b3604b8-a0b4-4332-b5a9-314c196eedb3?upload=true.jpg

Outlook is not adjusting European Cities timezones to CEST 14a60c51-494f-421f-85d9-1c69c3211dae?upload=true.jpg

:)

Matthew_Dolby, Jun 12, 2019
  2. darmee Win User

Timezone issue

My PC has Windows 8. I use MS Outlook for my calendar and mail.

My phone is a HTC 8X and its OS is Windows Phone 8.

I use Companionlink to sync the calendar, tasks and contacts of Outlook with the phone

Here is my issue: in order to get this sync in place I opened a Microsoft account.

Somewhere in the process of installation Companionlink and that Microsoft account I forgot to adjust the timezone. I remember that the suggested timezone was EST. Unfortunately is accepted that zone. The timezone I live in is six hours ahead though. The
    result is that appointments I type in on the phone are delayed six hours in the Outlook agenda. I

It seems I cannot find a page in any of the sites to adjust that timezone.

The Companionlink helpdesk has confirmed that in their setup the timezone is not an item, so it must be somewhere in de Microsoft or windows environment. Anyone out there who can help me out?

darmee, Jun 12, 2019
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Outlook is not adjusting European Cities timezones to CEST [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Outlook is not adjusting European Cities timezones to CEST

Add Custom City on 6680

If you can edit the existing list of cities, then try replacing one in the right timezone with the new city name.

But if you don't see the list of cities at all then I wouldn't try messing about.

wicker_man, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Outlook is not adjusting European Cities timezones to CEST

1. Outlook is not adjusting European Cities timezones to CEST - Similar Threads - Outlook adjusting European

2. timezone problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    timezone problem: hello. i have a question on why cant i change my timezone from UTC+6 to UTC+5around a month ago, on 1st March my countrys' timezone changed, and found out that i cannot change my timezone to UTC+5 originally was +6, because for some weird reason, i cant do anything with the...
  3. timezone problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    timezone problem: hello. i have a question on why cant i change my timezone from UTC+6 to UTC+5around a month ago, on 1st March my countrys' timezone changed, and found out that i cannot change my timezone to UTC+5 originally was +6, because for some weird reason, i cant do anything with the...
  4. timezone problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. timezone change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    timezone change: hello! i am currently trying to change the timezone of my windows 11 monitor. im on an hp monitor with an hp desktop. when i go onto the day and time settings, the setting is greyed out and is not allowing me to edit my timezone. what should i do to fix this?...
  6. timezone change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    timezone change: hello! i am currently trying to change the timezone of my windows 11 monitor. im on an hp monitor with an hp desktop. when i go onto the day and time settings, the setting is greyed out and is not allowing me to edit my timezone. what should i do to fix this?...
  7. Timezone Change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Timezone Change: Morning all, I'm in the UK, and my laptop clock has always had no trouble detecting which timezone I'm in, but for whatever reason, this morning I cannot stop it from thinking I'm in UTC-4.00. I know I can fix it by just setting it manually, but I was just wondering whether...
  8. Timezone Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Timezone Settings: GMT Timezone is not in the timezone settings, do anyone know how to add my timezone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timezone-settings/4b3419c7-cfc4-44bc-9888-b5fdd36deb58
  9. Outlook Calendar forecast is always wrong for my city

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Calendar forecast is always wrong for my city: Outlook Calendar forecast, as with most default forcasts for phones, always gets my city wrong. It says todays is 34 C, when it is already 35 and the real forecast is 36 C (and has been for 2 days). In addition, it says tomorrow is going to be 35 C while the actual forecast...
  10. Timezone mess...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Timezone mess...: Since the v1809, on occasions Windows 10 displays incorrect time. The timezone is set correctly, for example this morning this image has been taken around 08:40AM local time: [img] Previously, toggling the day light savings time off/on would reset to the correct local...