Windows 10: Outlook issues, codes are not received.

Discus and support Outlook issues, codes are not received. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would use all the 4 letter words I know, but that is against the rules. I recently changed my Microsoft Account and have had nothing but trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by patsnyder1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Outlook issues, codes are not received.

I would use all the 4 letter words I know, but that is against the rules.

I recently changed my Microsoft Account and have had nothing but trouble since. Over and over, I get toward Outlook but they want a 'code' word. My account shows the correct phone number. It does NOT show up.

The suggestion from MS is to create a new outlook account. So, I did. I was very careful to enter all the information carefully, especially my phone number. MS is still asking for a code, the phone still does not have CODE.

I just wish I did not have so much information saved in my outlook account. I may have to kiss the information good bye. Can anyone out there help?

:)

patsnyder1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6

Hi Radan,

The error code 0x80c805f6 is likely to occur if there's a sync issue with Outlook. For us to better assist you, please clarify the following.

• When did the issue start?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to sync using a different email account?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot your syncing issue with Outlook, we suggest performing the steps provided on this

link

Any updates on the issue is highly appreciated.

Regards.

Clark Ari, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Unable to receive emails on Outlook

Hi Mercy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I will certainly help you.

Are you able to send emails?

Have you tried sending one yourself?

I would suggest you a link which provides troubleshooting steps for not receiving mails on Outlook. Have a look and check if the issue can be resolved.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/not-receiving-email

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further assistance. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jun 12, 2019
  4. alvez Win User

Outlook issues, codes are not received.

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook issues, codes are not received. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Outlook issues, codes are not received.

1. Outlook issues, codes are not received. - Similar Threads - Outlook issues codes

2. password reset issue if phone not receiving code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password reset issue if phone not receiving code: My Dad was scammed and had a lot of money taken out of his online bank account THEN they locked his laptop.I've reloaded windows but I cant get the code sent to the registered telephone number.I filled in the online form to get this sorted but not heard.How can I get the...
  3. password reset issue if phone not receiving code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    password reset issue if phone not receiving code: My Dad was scammed and had a lot of money taken out of his online bank account THEN they locked his laptop.I've reloaded windows but I cant get the code sent to the registered telephone number.I filled in the online form to get this sorted but not heard.How can I get the...
  4. Issues with receiving emails in code for Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with receiving emails in code for Yahoo Mail: Hello,My wife and I recently started seeing some emails in code. We both use Yahoo Mail. She has Window 10 and I have 11. Does anyone have a possible solution to fix this? These emails are from trusted sources and sometimes they are not in code. Any help appreciated!Thank...
  5. Issues with receiving emails in code for Yahoo Mail

Issues with receiving emails in code for Yahoo Mail: Hello,My wife and I recently started seeing some emails in code. We both use Yahoo Mail. She has Window 10 and I have 11. Does anyone have a possible solution to fix this? These emails are from trusted sources and sometimes they are not in code. Any help appreciated!Thank...
  6. Outlook stopped receiving emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook stopped receiving emails: About 1 month ago, my outlook programme just stopped receiving emails Any suggestions re why, and how can I correct that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-receiving-emails/b304d3d4-e228-4ee5-a578-a545ea8bd182
  7. i can not receive on outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can not receive on outlook: how to receive my outlook messages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-receive-on-outlook/68d319cf-80d0-4eb4-8772-fd7082ab4683
  8. Outlook - display name of receiver

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook - display name of receiver: Outlook displays only the last name of the receiver (Sent To), whereas the address book entry within Outlook, of that receiver, is 'compleet', i.e. all name fields are with first name, last name. How come? Or better, how to correct this? Thanks! 160098
  9. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  10. Outlook stops receiving messages

Outlook stops receiving messages: Almost daily when I go to my PC to check email, I see that at some time when I was not at my PC, Outlook has stopped receiving emails. Telling it to download does nothing. If I close Outlook, figuring that restarting will solve the problem, it will not restart. When I...