Windows 10: Outlook issues, codes are not received.

Discus and support Outlook issues, codes are not received. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would use all the 4 letter words I know, but that is against the rules. I recently changed my Microsoft Account and have had nothing but trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by patsnyder1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Outlook issues, codes are not received.

I would use all the 4 letter words I know, but that is against the rules.

I recently changed my Microsoft Account and have had nothing but trouble since. Over and over, I get toward Outlook but they want a 'code' word. My account shows the correct phone number. It does NOT show up.

The suggestion from MS is to create a new outlook account. So, I did. I was very careful to enter all the information carefully, especially my phone number. MS is still asking for a code, the phone still does not have CODE.

I just wish I did not have so much information saved in my outlook account. I may have to kiss the information good bye. Can anyone out there help?

:)

patsnyder1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6

Hi Radan,

The error code 0x80c805f6 is likely to occur if there's a sync issue with Outlook. For us to better assist you, please clarify the following.

• When did the issue start?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to sync using a different email account?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot your syncing issue with Outlook, we suggest performing the steps provided on this

link

Any updates on the issue is highly appreciated.

Regards.

Clark Ari, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Unable to receive emails on Outlook

Hi Mercy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I will certainly help you.

Are you able to send emails?

Have you tried sending one yourself?

I would suggest you a link which provides troubleshooting steps for not receiving mails on Outlook. Have a look and check if the issue can be resolved.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/not-receiving-email

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further assistance. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jun 12, 2019
  4. alvez Win User

Outlook issues, codes are not received.

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook issues, codes are not received. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Outlook issues, codes are not received.

1. Outlook issues, codes are not received. - Similar Threads - Outlook issues codes

2. Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook: I'm no longer able to receive e-mail on a POP account through Outlook 2010 or Mail apps. Windows keeps asking for the password, and I keep entering it. I re-entered the password in the two apps, and still, it gets rejected. The password hasn't been changed, and it still...
  3. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - SEND / RECEIVE IN OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - SEND / RECEIVE IN OUTLOOK: Hi, I'm getting the blue screen IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and I'm noticing it happens when I click Send / Receive in Outlook. I've run memory check and disk check, is this a known issue or could someone recommend a fix please, I don't want to have to reset the PC. Thanks...
  4. New Laptop Outlook receives mail but will not send it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop Outlook receives mail but will not send it: Set up email on son's new windows 10 laptop. Set up outlook.com email address. Sent some emails to this new address which have been received. However I cannot send any emails...get error saying "we weren't able to send this message" …….???...
  5. Suspicious email received from an Outlook account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspicious email received from an Outlook account: I received a suspicious email that appears to have been sent from an Outlook account. Here's the full header -- is there any way to determine the genuine originating IP address or any other information to unmask the identity of the person(s) who sent this? (I've redacted my...
  6. Outlook mail stopped receiving mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook mail stopped receiving mail: All: I just didn't think I was getting mail for a couple of days! So I sent several Emails to him & didn't get an answer! The I received phone call from him which was unusual as he lives in the US Virgin Island & I live I Ireland! He said he was getting my Emails,...
  7. Outlook send/receive problem with Hotmail.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook send/receive problem with Hotmail.: I now get "Network Operation Failed" and below that, "Error with send/receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error: 80041004" This Outlook install is part of Office 2010. Everything was running fine until this morning. I did a lot of searching...
  8. Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending: Hi All, Since upgrading to Win 10 last week, I have not been able to send emails from Gmail in Outlook 2013. It was fine in Win 8.1. My email settings are IMAP Outgoing server requires authentication - is ticked Incoming = 993 with SSL Outgoing = 587 with TLS...
  9. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails: I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method....
  10. Outlook 2010 - outlook sending and receiving error - 0x8004010f

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 - outlook sending and receiving error - 0x8004010f: To make more space on the C: drive, I moved onedrive folder to another another drive. Didn't realize that the pst file is residing under onedrive. I linked the outlook 2010 data file to the new location of pst file but cannot send or receive emails. Keep on getting...