Windows 10: Outlook issues with duel monitor keyboard shortcuts.

Discus and support Outlook issues with duel monitor keyboard shortcuts. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've recently noticed a rather annoying issue with how Outlook is behaving in my duel monitor setup. If my Outlook window is open on Display 1, using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrendanKOD, May 31, 2021.

1. Outlook issues with duel monitor keyboard shortcuts.

I've recently noticed a rather annoying issue with how Outlook is behaving in my duel monitor setup. If my Outlook window is open on Display 1, using Shift + Logo + R/L arrow will jump it to Display 2, but once it's on Display 2, Shift + Logo + R/L arrow will just make the window vanish, usually with a line on the edge of Display 2 like it's trying to jump onto a nonexistent display 3, but overlapping the very edge.I recently replaced my main monitor that had died with a new 3840x2160 display, so this might have something to do with the fact that my second monitor is an older 1680x1050, but I

:)

BrendanKOD, May 31, 2021

2. Duel Monitor start up issues

I have tried it , again the monitor works fine when plugged in by it self. or to a different pc. It is not a issue with the monitor or cables. I have been running duel monitors for 10 years never had this problem before, I posted here trying to find someone
    that fixed the issue.

KevinWalker1, May 31, 2021
  3. duel monitors

I upgraded to windows 10 and not my duel monitors do not work? do I have to reinstall a driver?

LeonardLong, May 31, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Outlook issues with duel monitor keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Outlook issues with duel monitor keyboard shortcuts.

1. Outlook issues with duel monitor keyboard shortcuts. - Similar Threads - Outlook issues duel

2. Keyboard Shortcut Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Shortcut Issue: Hello, I don't know if i'm writing this in the right thread so I apologize ahead of time. I just recently upgraded to a laptop that does not have the numeric number pad, I have always been able to do the "Alt + 3" to do a heart emoji but now I am unable to do it with the...
  3. Keyboard Shortcut Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Shortcut Issue: Hello, I don't know if i'm writing this in the right thread so I apologize ahead of time. I just recently upgraded to a laptop that does not have the numeric number pad, I have always been able to do the "Alt + 3" to do a heart emoji but now I am unable to do it with the...
  4. Duel Monitors help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duel Monitors help: I'm trying to set up a second monitor with my laptop. However, in my settings, I got accidentally combined them. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duel-monitors-help/2099739a-23bd-454b-a352-ce261a37bd6c
  5. Duel Monitors help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duel Monitors help: I'm trying to set up a second monitor with my laptop. However, in my settings, I got accidentally combined them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duel-monitors-help/2099739a-23bd-454b-a352-ce261a37bd6c
  6. Duel Monitors help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duel Monitors help: I'm trying to set up a second monitor with my laptop. However, in my settings, I got accidentally combined them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duel-monitors-help/2099739a-23bd-454b-a352-ce261a37bd6c
  7. Duel Monitor issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duel Monitor issue: Windows 10 64bit about a week ago crashed to the extentthat I had to re-install. It is on its own SSD with only those programmes thatare required for the computer to function i.e., monitor – security. All other programmes are downloaded and installed on entirelydifferent...
  8. Duel monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Duel monitors: I have recently set up duel monitors, I have one plugged in using a Hdmi and another using a hdmi to a display port, when I try and have the extended monitor it won't register the second screen and the only way to have it register this is to unplug it and plug it back in when...
  9. duel monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    duel monitors: I have a Dell PC. I hooked up a second monitor to the connection right next to where the first monitor was plugged in. The second monitor had a VGA cord. I bought a VGA male to a DVI-D female which plugs into my PC. When I turn on computer I get no signal on second monitor....
  10. RDP and Duel monitors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP and Duel monitors: I have a windows 10 pro laptop that has another monitor connected to it. I want to remote desktop to a windows 7 procomputer. Is there a way that I could get both the monitor and laptop to span the remote desktop session? I clicked on use all monitors but that did not work....