Windows 10: Outlook issues

Discus and support Outlook issues in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, I have Outlook (16 ?) as part of Office 365 but could never get it to work so stuck with Outlook 2010. Every now and then I get this error:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tallonius, Dec 8, 2020.

1. tallonius Win User

Outlook issues

Hi,

I have Outlook (16 ?) as part of Office 365 but could never get it to work so stuck with Outlook 2010. Every now and then I get this error:
    'outlook 2010 Cannot expand the folder. Internet Mailis not registered properly. Re-install and try again'.

I found this solution on the forum: >Settings / Apps / Microsoft Office Professional Plus2010 / Modify/Repair

I run the repair and USUALLY everything is fine. But not today. I've tried the Microsoft Support & Recovery Assistant auto-fix thing, I've tried the scanpst repair tool. Nothing seems to work.
    I've even tried to get Outlook 16 going but all I get with that is:

'Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The attempt to log on to Microsoft Exchange has failed. '

Any suggestions I can try?

i don't care which Outlook version it is, I just need something that works.

thanks,

:)

tallonius, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Outlook issues

1. Outlook issues - Similar Threads - Outlook issues

2. New Outlook Email Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Outlook Email Issues: My pc continues to turn on the new Microsoft Outlook. Unfortunately, I have save prior emails in my File Explorer , .msg files. When I am on the new version of Microsoft Outlook, it cannot read my .msg files that I have saved. I received an error saying unable to open and...
  3. New Outlook Email Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook Email Issues: My pc continues to turn on the new Microsoft Outlook. Unfortunately, I have save prior emails in my File Explorer , .msg files. When I am on the new version of Microsoft Outlook, it cannot read my .msg files that I have saved. I received an error saying unable to open and...
  4. New Outlook Email Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New Outlook issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook issues: My new laptop with MS11 / outlook is working fine for a few hours, then stops sending and receiving emails.Other devices and old laptops still send and receive no problem.Why has MS removed the re-fresh icon from the top of the page which would of sorted the issue out on...
  6. New Outlook issues

New Outlook issues: My new laptop with MS11 / outlook is working fine for a few hours, then stops sending and receiving emails.Other devices and old laptops still send and receive no problem.Why has MS removed the re-fresh icon from the top of the page which would of sorted the issue out on...
  7. I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails

I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails: I have the new Outlook app on my work laptop. One part of my job is saving emails that have been sent to my company. They are saved to a system we use, and to reply to them, I need to save that email to my desktop and then open it to reply. When I try to do this through the...
  8. I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails: I have the new Outlook app on my work laptop. One part of my job is saving emails that have been sent to my company. They are saved to a system we use, and to reply to them, I need to save that email to my desktop and then open it to reply. When I try to do this through the...
  9. Laptop login issue - outlook email is not working & not recoverable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop login issue - outlook email is not working & not recoverable: I am not able to login into my laptop..outlook email id has some issues , not able to recover it as well. is there a way to login into laptop. I am fine to loose my data, as it was new laptop....
  10. Laptop login issue - outlook email is not working & not recoverable

Laptop login issue - outlook email is not working & not recoverable: I am not able to login into my laptop..outlook email id has some issues , not able to recover it as well. is there a way to login into laptop. I am fine to loose my data, as it was new laptop....