Windows 10: Outlook keeps stopping me from sending emails, blocking my account and giving my email...

Discus and support Outlook keeps stopping me from sending emails, blocking my account and giving my email... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since I started using Outlook two months ago, I get a barrage of random emails from completely random people aking me things like did I get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SteveBlackshaw1, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Outlook keeps stopping me from sending emails, blocking my account and giving my email...

Ever since I started using Outlook two months ago, I get a barrage of random emails from completely random people aking me things like did I get the meeting message? On top of this Outlook has now begun to block my account every day, then I have to wait 24 hours for it to unblock. It gives this error in the message Error is [0x80004005-0x00000b22-0x00000501]. No.1 Why can I not get a member of the outlook support team to help me? An email, phone etc. I am a paying office customer.No.2 Why have you allowed your system or persons operating it to give my email address out to hundreds of strangers

:)

SteveBlackshaw1, Jun 10, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jun 10, 2021
  4. alvez Win User

Outlook keeps stopping me from sending emails, blocking my account and giving my email...

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook keeps stopping me from sending emails, blocking my account and giving my email... [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Outlook keeps stopping me from sending emails, blocking my account and giving my email...

1. Outlook keeps stopping me from sending emails, blocking my account and giving my email... - Similar Threads - Outlook keeps stopping

2. My Outlook/Hotmail account is no longer allowing me to send emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Outlook/Hotmail account is no longer allowing me to send emails.: I had a university email linked to my Outlook account. My name was incorrect with the university, and I was told to delete this link to my account when a new email was given. I may have inadvertently deleted something else entirely because I am no longer able to send any...
  3. My hotmail account will not let me send group emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hotmail account will not let me send group emails: My hotmail account will no let me send group emails. This has never happened before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hotmail-account-will-not-let-me-send-group/809ac5b0-7683-4a59-a44b-d9e611a663dc
  4. MY Outlook email stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MY Outlook email stopped working: Microsoft had an update on Dec 5,2020, after that my OUTLOOK email stopped working both incoming and out going please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-email-stopped-working/2524aab3-ff9c-4606-a80e-0af890195d0c
  5. How to get my Outlook to send emails?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get my Outlook to send emails?: I purchased a new Dell Latitude laptop. Linked my email in Outlook. Now receives email to my account in OUtlook but won't send emails. What do I need to do to get the program to send emails....
  6. Not allowed to send email from my account?

Not allowed to send email from my account?: I'm trying to send an email response back that is urgent and suddenly Live Mail which forced me to the Outlook website is telling me I'm not allowed to send an email from my own email address now. I have to verify it first. The site says I have to have a cell number entered...
  7. sending scam emails from my email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sending scam emails from my email address: my email address is sending out scam emails thousands of them ive recently updated my security information and cannot change my password until 23/5/20. I can see the emails in my sent folder, I have been in contact with outlook support and although they have checked my...
  8. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  9. Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account: My picture avatar keeps appearing with my Outlook email account so appears in emails, which I don't want. How do I prevent this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopping-my-admin-accounts-picture-from-syncing/fccb7320-1ba4-4a01-8d9d-06cff99f6f11
  10. Outlook keeps deleting my email

Outlook keeps deleting my email: I have outlook on windows 10 on my pc and keeps deleting my email. where is this setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-keeps-deleting-my-email/8d8171e4-b162-44ec-b035-7971d90152b3