Windows 10: Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from OneDrive

Discus and support Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from OneDrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have at last got Outlook.live.com/calendar to to show all my appointments on my desktop as I lke. However when I access it from my laptop via One... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JJG10, May 18, 2019.

1. JJG10 Win User

Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from OneDrive

I have at last got Outlook.live.com/calendar to to show all my appointments on my desktop as I lke. However when I access it from my laptop via One Drive each appointment shows up a three dots and I have to click on each one to see what the appointment is and when it is.

Is there a way to get the appointments to show up with the clicking?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, May 18, 2019
  2. srino Win User

Live tile Outlook Calendar a day behind, but lock screen shows correct date...

Well, seeing as how I cannot uninstall the app, there is very little in terms of troubleshooting steps to try. I already unpinned and repinned the live tile and no good. Very strange problem. If I open the app from the app list, it shows the correct date.
    The problem appears only on the live tile. For instance, today is Thursday, the 3rd. My live tile shows Wednesday, the 2nd. When I open the app from the live tile the calendar shows the correct date. Thanks!

UPDATE: Issue resolved, maybe an update in the background I have no idea. But it works now.

srino, May 18, 2019
  3. Live tile Outlook Calendar a day behind, but lock screen shows correct date...

Hi,

To better assist you with the Outlook calendar live tile issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are you having the same issue with the Outlook calendar app in the app list?
    • Have you tried to unpin the Outlook calendar live tile, then pin it again?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, May 18, 2019
  4. Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from OneDrive

Outlook Hotmail Connector not syncing Windows Live calendar

I've installed the Outlook Hotmail Connector on my Win 7 system with Outlook 2010. I can add my Hotmail account, but the calendar doesn't sync in either direction. I've tried adding new appointments in Outlook and hitting F9, and though the Send/Receive
    is successful, the appointments don't show up on Windows Live. I've added appointments on Windows Live, but they don't appear in Outlook. I have only one Windows Live calendar, it's listed as the primary calendar under Windows Live's options, and Outlook
    does show the correct calendar name. When I'm in the calendar view in Outlook, the status bar even says "Connected to Windows Live Hotmail". It's just not syncing.

Ultimately, my goal is to sync Outlook with my Windows Phone 7 calendar, but that can' t happen until Outlook and Windows Live are talking to each other properly. Any ideas?

Microsoft Software Design Engineer

Peter Sarrett, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from OneDrive

1. Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from OneDrive - Similar Threads - Outlook Live com

2. Calendar not showing correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar not showing correctly: Calendar at right corner of window OS not showing the dates in a correct way. Some dates of January are showing in the month of February. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-not-showing-correctly/2e02b2f4-d163-46cd-bac4-7104ab6ab241
  3. Calendar not showing correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar not showing correctly: Calendar at right corner of window OS not showing the dates in a correct way. Some dates of January are showing in the month of February. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-not-showing-correctly/2e02b2f4-d163-46cd-bac4-7104ab6ab241
  4. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  5. OneDRive Live .com.

OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  6. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Outlook calendar does sometimes not sync correctly

Outlook calendar does sometimes not sync correctly: I use window 10 on PC and Outlook app on Android phone. Email and contacts seem to sync correctly, but calendar events are not. My email address is @outlook.com. An event added in calendar on PC does NOT show in calendar on outlook.live.com/calendar and also NOT on my phone....
  8. live .com

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    live .com: People have to contact me first for me to be able me to reply to them.All of my contact addresses have a ; after them,started about 5 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-com/6e1ae4de-6ac2-4888-a9ee-7719173fc0e1
  9. Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from One Drive

Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from One Drive: I have at last got Outlook.live.com/calendar to to show all my appointments on my desktop as I lke. However when I access it from my laptop via One Drive each appointment shows up a three dots and I have to click on each one to see what the appointment is and when it is. Is...
  10. Outlook Calendar Showing Garbage

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Calendar Showing Garbage: I have a client who's users are using Outlook 2007. When one user creates a calendar event and another user double-clicks on the event, a window opens but instead of showing the text of the event, the body of the event shows what looks like HTML code. I have been Googling but...