Windows 10: Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments

Discus and support Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; All it does is show "Loading your Events" in both Chrome and Edge. [img] Creating a New Event using the button top LH corner of Outlook then causes... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Solutions, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Solutions Win User

Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments

All it does is show "Loading your Events" in both Chrome and Edge.
    Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments [​IMG]

Creating a New Event using the button top LH corner of Outlook then causes the appointment to appear. The calendar is synced to my iphone calendar which displays everything ok

I've used the fix here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-0745c7f9a633 without success. I used it on Chrome without private browsing.

What ideas do you good people have?

:)

Solutions, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Adam . Win User

calendar syncing windows 8 phone appointments to outlook 2010

Try my suggestion. Go into the calendar app, click the ".." button, then settings. Slide the first slider to the "Off" position for the first calendar listed there. Then try adding an appointment and let me know if it shows up in Outlook.

Adam ., Jan 20, 2020
  3. Outlook Hotmail Connector not syncing Windows Live calendar

I've installed the Outlook Hotmail Connector on my Win 7 system with Outlook 2010. I can add my Hotmail account, but the calendar doesn't sync in either direction. I've tried adding new appointments in Outlook and hitting F9, and though the Send/Receive
    is successful, the appointments don't show up on Windows Live. I've added appointments on Windows Live, but they don't appear in Outlook. I have only one Windows Live calendar, it's listed as the primary calendar under Windows Live's options, and Outlook
    does show the correct calendar name. When I'm in the calendar view in Outlook, the status bar even says "Connected to Windows Live Hotmail". It's just not syncing.

Ultimately, my goal is to sync Outlook with my Windows Phone 7 calendar, but that can' t happen until Outlook and Windows Live are talking to each other properly. Any ideas?

Microsoft Software Design Engineer

Peter Sarrett, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Akumos Win User

Who booked appointment in my Shared Calendar?

Hi All

We are using Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2003

Is there a way to see who booked certain appointments in a shared calendar? Spent ages trying and googled it with no luck?

Thanks

Akumos, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments - Similar Threads - Outlook live com

2. Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?: So Windows just switched me from the old Windows calendar app to the new Outlook calendar app automatically, and NONE of my calendar appointments are on there! I am absolutely freaking out, all my due dates and everything were there and now everything is gone. I assumed when...
  3. Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?: So Windows just switched me from the old Windows calendar app to the new Outlook calendar app automatically, and NONE of my calendar appointments are on there! I am absolutely freaking out, all my due dates and everything were there and now everything is gone. I assumed when...
  4. live .com

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    live .com: People have to contact me first for me to be able me to reply to them.All of my contact addresses have a ; after them,started about 5 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-com/6e1ae4de-6ac2-4888-a9ee-7719173fc0e1
  5. Calendar appointment locations

Calendar appointment locations: I am having an issue adding an address to the calendar app. I used to be able to type in a street address for an appointment and the app would suggest locations and add them to the appointment and now it is saying it cannot find any addresses at all?...
  6. Cortana won't make appointment on my work outlook calendar

in Cortana
    Cortana won't make appointment on my work outlook calendar: Cortana will only use the calendar associated with my personal MS account, which is not one I ever use or look at in any way. I can't get cortana to make an appointment on my work outlook calendar, which is what I use in outlook. And in the windows calendar app! Everything...
  7. Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment?: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...
  8. export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar

export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar: I guess my query is self explanatory. May be 10 or 15 years ago this would have been a piece of cake but I guess we are too advanced for easy ways of doing something. So how do I export the excel file, what format? what should the columns be labeled? once the file is created...
  9. Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.: [ATTACH] It's shown on calendar app but It isn't shown on agenda. Please help, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-appointments-not-shown-on-agenda/e80af1cd-fc02-4db2-8f5b-0ecdd5bf406e
  10. Unable to open attachment/appointment Office Outlook/calendar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unable to open attachment/appointment Office Outlook/calendar: My client has Office outlook 2007 installed on his laptop running Windows 10. Upon receipt of an email the attachment goes to his calendar. Up until 7 days ago he was able to open the attachment/appointment directly from his calendar. The attachment/appointment is a .pdf...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook.live.com/calendar stuck on Loading Your Events