Windows 10: outlook live mail is missing parts of tool bar in my inbox

Discus and support outlook live mail is missing parts of tool bar in my inbox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The mail has lost the reply & forward function at the top of my inbox. Now I see delete in its place. How is this fixed ? Thanks in advance for any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Vintage Seabee, Aug 20, 2019.

1. outlook live mail is missing parts of tool bar in my inbox

The mail has lost the reply & forward function at the top of my inbox. Now I see delete in its place. How is this fixed ? Thanks in advance for any advice & help.

:)

Vintage Seabee, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Aug 20, 2019
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Bug Outlook 2016 / 365 IMAP - missing mail in Inbox - Fixed

Hi folks

sometimes you get when using IMAP missing mail on some accounts in the Inbox if you have several accounts in Outlook 2016/365. The mail can be seen in the Inbox on other devices say phones etc.

Bug doesn't appear I'm told on GMAIL but can when you use ISP mail servers - especially when you have more than one account with different mail servers / providers.

Single account users probably won't see the problem so only apply the fix if you encounter the bug.

The fix is easy enough.

simply in the change account go to more settings--> advanced and enter Inbox in the root folder

as shown here

outlook live mail is missing  parts of tool bar in my inbox [​IMG]

Then it all works perfectly

Not sure whether to submit a bug report to Ms -- any MVP members here -- should I submit - I've details of Before and after screenshots.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 20, 2019
  4. outlook live mail is missing parts of tool bar in my inbox

Why we have live inbox and outlook inbox in windows phone?

I have signed in to my windows phone using my live account, now there are two inboxes for live mail and outlook mail. And they both get the same mail every time i received a mail. Even when i delete any of that mail from live inbox in windows phone, they
    are still in the outlook mail box. When i merged both inboxes into one inbox there are two copies of same mail.

Is there any way that i can have one inbox for live mail just like gmail in windows phone?

Sulakkhana, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

outlook live mail is missing parts of tool bar in my inbox

1. outlook live mail is missing parts of tool bar in my inbox - Similar Threads - outlook live mail

2. Outlook and Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook and Windows Live Mail: Although WLM is long past its sell by date, I still use it and have for many years. Very good email client.Trying to add my Outlook Mail account to WLM and have followed this link for server and setup information -...
  3. Outlook and Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook and Windows Live Mail: Although WLM is long past its sell by date, I still use it and have for many years. Very good email client.Trying to add my Outlook Mail account to WLM and have followed this link for server and setup information -...
  4. There is no mail in my inbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  5. There is no mail in my inbox.

There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  6. Outlook routing new mail to Inbox AND Deleted items

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook routing new mail to Inbox AND Deleted items: Windows 10 up to date Office 365 also up to date For the past week or two, new mail is routed to the Inbox as normal but the same email is also placed in the Deleted folder. I do have a few Rules in place that automatically route some junk mail direct to the Deleted folder,...
  7. outlook live mail is missiing parts of tool bar in my inbox

outlook live mail is missiing parts of tool bar in my inbox: The mail has lost the reply & forward function at the top of my inbox. Now I see delete in its place. How is this fixed ? Thanks in advance for any advice & help. 138813
  8. Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook: Is there a reliable way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to an Outlook .pst file? I can see that there are a number of free third party programs that claim to do it but I'm never sure if they can be trusted. I'd like to transfer over the emails I have on my old...
  9. Windows Live Mail and Outlook Challenges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Live Mail and Outlook Challenges: My situation, and please remember I am not computer literate, is that I receive incoming emails in the Windows Live 2012 email inbox, but I cannot send emails from there. I cannot receive emails in Outlook, but I can send from there! Spent an hour and a half on the phone...
  10. Bug Outlook 2016 / 365 IMAP - missing mail in Inbox - Fixed

in Browsers and Email
    Bug Outlook 2016 / 365 IMAP - missing mail in Inbox - Fixed: Hi folks sometimes you get when using IMAP missing mail on some accounts in the Inbox if you have several accounts in Outlook 2016/365. The mail can be seen in the Inbox on other devices say phones etc. Bug doesn't appear I'm told on GMAIL but can when you use ISP mail...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook.live toolbar missing

2. My outlook tool bar doesnt have reply or forward anymore?