Windows 10: Outlook mail app Windowas 10

Discus and support Outlook mail app Windowas 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for a way to consolidate several contacts into one mailing group/list so that I only have to type in the group/list name to send an email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Okicherokee, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Outlook mail app Windowas 10

I am looking for a way to consolidate several contacts into one mailing group/list so that I only have to type in the group/list name to send an email to everyone in the group. Anyone know how to do this?

:)

Okicherokee, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Outlook mail app Windowas 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Outlook mail app Windowas 10

Windows 10 mail outlook app- slow syncing

Hi Alistair,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about syncing mails on Windows 10 Mail app, we will help you with this issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What type of email account are you working on? Is it POP3, IMAP or Exchange server email account?
    • Are you referring to Outlook Mail Client or website?

If you are referring to Outlook Mail app then, I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under Settings.
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Outlook FAQ.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Outlook mail app Windowas 10

1. Outlook mail app Windowas 10 - Similar Threads - Outlook mail app

2. New Outlook mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook mail app: New PC has Windows11 installed, purchased and installed Microsoft 365. When setting up email accounts the new Outlook app does not have a POP3 option, has Imap, GMail, Yahoo etc. How do I enable POP3?...
  3. New Outlook mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Outlook mail app: New PC has Windows11 installed, purchased and installed Microsoft 365. When setting up email accounts the new Outlook app does not have a POP3 option, has Imap, GMail, Yahoo etc. How do I enable POP3?...
  4. windowa 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    windowa 10: how to stop print to file in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowa-10/197e2770-d88d-4415-b4ff-035abd001cbf
  5. Outlook mail people app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook mail people app: I have a Problem with the people app , my contacts are in outlook .com. But are not the same as the people app in windows 10 mail, won't sync ? using mail windows 10 the people app has contacts I did not enter, or reply to and I am not able to delete them ? these strange...
  6. Yahoo on windowa 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo on windowa 10: I have nothing showing in my Yahoo e-mails in Windows 10. G-mail and outlook are OK.I have a message "Nothing has arrived yet" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-on-windowa-10/f3b796fa-0a33-40d0-89c1-1a65746a9cdd
  7. Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail

Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail: I have multiple email accounts. Two Outlook and two Chrome. I don't see any reference to including all email addresses in one location under each specific email address. What am I missing. Is there a purpose to making everything a "snipe hunt" to find your stuff?...
  8. Windowa 10 photos app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windowa 10 photos app: I have no control over where downloaded pictures are stored. They show up in the Photos, but if I right click on the image it renders properties that show a source that doesn't exist or if it identifies a source, when I find the source it states "this folder is empty". As an...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  10. Outlook Mail app corrupted?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail app corrupted?: My Outlook Mail has not downloaded any mails for over 30 days. A notification repeatedly says its settings need updating (password?) and to click Fix. Fix does not work. I have checked all I can, including the password which is correct and works. Fortunately I can keep track...