Windows 10: Outlook Mail for Android

Discus and support Outlook Mail for Android in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've just ditched my old Windows phone for a new Moto Android phone. I'm experimenting with various email apps. Outlook is quite good but I can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Outlook Mail for Android

I've just ditched my old Windows phone for a new Moto Android phone.

I'm experimenting with various email apps. Outlook is quite good but I can't find any way of setting the mail push frequency - is this possible? Else, can someone recommend a good mail app which has a mail push frequency setting? I need to configure various GMail and IMAP accounts.

:)

Steve C, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 6, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Oct 6, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook Mail for Android

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Outlook Mail for Android

1. Outlook Mail for Android - Similar Threads - Outlook Mail Android

2. Outlook mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook mail: I tried to change my password on Outlook. They only give me an option as "text" with my last two numbers as my home phone no. I do not have text. When I put the last four digits in for my phone no. where it says text I don't get a verification code. I don't have text...
  3. Folders created in in outlook mail app for android are not being created in win10 mail app...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders created in in outlook mail app for android are not being created in win10 mail app...: Folders created in outlook mail app for android are not being created in win10 mail app and fails to add the folder manually It works on the 3 android devices I own with no issues....
  4. Outlook on Android - contacts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook on Android - contacts: Up front: I am not sure where to post this. I am sorry if it is placed into the wrong section. Am using Office 365 desktop on one side and Outlook on Android on my smartphone. The contacts within Outlook on desktop have been cleaned up recently. On the smartphone, when I...
  5. Outlook and Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook and Mail: I wanted to learn about the differences between Microsoft Outlook and the built-in mail app for Windows. I prefer the look and feel of the built-in mail app, but I really appreciate the fact that Outlook contains both the mail and calendar applications. Is there a way to make...
  6. outlook mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook mail: I can no longer open links in email that i have recieved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail/29ee560a-019a-4a59-9525-ce2495827b7a
  7. synchronising outlook on android

in Microsoft Office and 365
    synchronising outlook on android: I have Office 365 on my PC, and use Outlook for my appointments, contacts etc. My principal email account is with gmail, which I normally access via Outlook. I've just installed Outlook on my smartphone (Samsung A3) so that I can have my calendar, contacts and email on hand...
  8. Outlook Mail for Android

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail for Android: I've just ditched my old Windows phone for a new Moto Android phone. I'm experimenting with various email apps. Outlook is quite good but I can't find any way of setting the mail push frequency - is this possible? Else, can someone recommend a good mail app which has a mail...
  9. Outlook Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Mail: WHY DO DIFFERENT ADDRESSES FOR ME AS A CONTACT POP UP IE, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. i CANNOT REMOVE THE OLD ALIUS OR ANYONE ELSE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-mail/af05a55e-f3fd-44cd-8354-f8efee789ce0
  10. Outlook Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail: I use msn.com as my homepage and the outlook that comes with it Today when I opened the email my screen separated into two exact separate parts. What happened ?????????????????? 91231