Windows 10: Outlook Mail Not responding

Discus and support Outlook Mail Not responding in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and lately I have been having a major problem with Outlook Mail. I click on it and do not get anything. I even went through and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Carol5xy, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Carol5xy Win User

Outlook Mail Not responding

I have Windows 10 and lately I have been having a major problem with Outlook Mail.

I click on it and do not get anything. I even went through and did a disk clean and did a pc clean with my Trend Micro and my Lenovo's PC clean as well and it is still doing it. I cannot access my outlook mail.

Is anyone else having this problem or have had it?

I would appreciate any help with this.

Thank you.

*cry

:)

Carol5xy, Sep 16, 2016
  2. Jaleroca Win User

Contacts and outlook

Thanks for responding. How do I not use outlook mail and just use the contacts.

Jaleroca, Sep 16, 2016
  3. stewak Win User
    I cannot respond to e-mails in my Mail App in Windows 10

Hello,

I am having issues with my Mail App in Windows 10. I am unable to respond to e-mails or send new e-mails in the app. I am able to send and respond using outlook via the web browser, but once I go back to the Mail app, nothing. I can receive e-mails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

stewak, Sep 16, 2016
  4. Carol5xy Win User

So, I had Firefox in and using it as my main browser. I decided trying to take it out and going back to using Edge as my main browser and now Outlook is working again. So, evidently it was a problem having Firefox.

So, my problem is solved for now.

Carol

Carol5xy, Sep 16, 2016
  5. Patrick Member
    Patrick, Oct 24, 2018
  6. Patrick Member
    Patrick, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Outlook Mail Not responding - Similar Threads - Outlook Mail responding

2. Outlook freezing and not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook freezing and not responding: Hello. I work for an MSP and we are having an issue on a number of Dell issues laptops. All running windows 11 with good specs. Outlook will randomly start freezing and be unusable. The only way our users can get back to work is by force closing the app or restarting their...
  3. Outlook freezing and not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook freezing and not responding: Hello. I work for an MSP and we are having an issue on a number of Dell issues laptops. All running windows 11 with good specs. Outlook will randomly start freezing and be unusable. The only way our users can get back to work is by force closing the app or restarting their...
  4. Outlook mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook mail: I tried to change my password on Outlook. They only give me an option as "text" with my last two numbers as my home phone no. I do not have text. When I put the last four digits in for my phone no. where it says text I don't get a verification code. I don't have text...
  5. Outlook mail taskbar icon not responding to mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook mail taskbar icon not responding to mouse: This morning this issue included icons for Amazon and Walmart not responding. I performed sfc /scannow with result stating: "Corrupt files were found and corrected".All others taskbar icons open as usual. What shall I do to fix the Outlook icon?...
  6. Outlook mail taskbar icon not responding to mouse

Outlook mail taskbar icon not responding to mouse: This morning this issue included icons for Amazon and Walmart not responding. I performed sfc /scannow with result stating: "Corrupt files were found and corrected".All others taskbar icons open as usual. What shall I do to fix the Outlook icon?...
  7. Outlook mail taskbar icon not responding to mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Outlook and Mail

Outlook and Mail: I wanted to learn about the differences between Microsoft Outlook and the built-in mail app for Windows. I prefer the look and feel of the built-in mail app, but I really appreciate the fact that Outlook contains both the mail and calendar applications. Is there a way to make...
  9. outlook mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook mail: I can no longer open links in email that i have recieved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail/29ee560a-019a-4a59-9525-ce2495827b7a
  10. Outlook Mail

Outlook Mail: WHY DO DIFFERENT ADDRESSES FOR ME AS A CONTACT POP UP IE, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. i CANNOT REMOVE THE OLD ALIUS OR ANYONE ELSE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-mail/af05a55e-f3fd-44cd-8354-f8efee789ce0