Windows 10: Outlook Mail problem

Discus and support Outlook Mail problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I've just bought a new PC (desktop) with the latest Windows 10, and have been transferring all of my apps from my Windows 7 Pro machine. This has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jim Rowe, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Jim Rowe Win User

Outlook Mail problem

Hi, I've just bought a new PC (desktop) with the latest Windows 10, and have been transferring all of my apps from my Windows 7 Pro machine. This has involved a few problems, but I can't get Outlook Mail to work. I think it's got something to do with the Microsoft password, but I can't work out what's going wrong. I was able to get the Internet going OK with the new browser, but Mail still won't go!

Does anyone have any suggestions? I feel stupid having to ask, as I've been using PCs for quite a few decades!

Jim Rowe

:)

Jim Rowe, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 7, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Outlook Mail problem

Outlook linked Mail problem

Hi Ramakrishna,

I realize that you are facing Outlook linked Mail problem on your phone. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the phone prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the phone?

• Are you able to forward emails from the outlook web account using a browser?

Suggest you to follow the steps under the section “Reset an unresponsive phone” from this article to check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/reset-my-phone

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Outlook Mail problem

1. Outlook Mail problem - Similar Threads - Outlook Mail problem

2. Outlook mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook mail: I tried to change my password on Outlook. They only give me an option as "text" with my last two numbers as my home phone no. I do not have text. When I put the last four digits in for my phone no. where it says text I don't get a verification code. I don't have text...
  3. PROBLEM WITH OUTLOOK MAIL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PROBLEM WITH OUTLOOK MAIL: PROBLEM WITH OUTLOOK MAIL NEED HELP PLEASE SINCE LAST NIGHT WHEN I TRY TO OPEN EMAILS WHAT I SEE IS - Something went wrong REFRESH WINDOW UTC Date: 2020-12-29T22:57:01.860Z Client Id: C579FF8C094B48A8AA56087A50FD16B8 BE Server: DM6PR20MB3298 Session Id:...
  4. Outlook and Mail

Outlook and Mail: I wanted to learn about the differences between Microsoft Outlook and the built-in mail app for Windows. I prefer the look and feel of the built-in mail app, but I really appreciate the fact that Outlook contains both the mail and calendar applications. Is there a way to make...
  5. outlook mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook mail: I can no longer open links in email that i have recieved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail/29ee560a-019a-4a59-9525-ce2495827b7a
  6. Outlook Junk Mail problem

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Junk Mail problem: I am writing to ask please for help. my Outlook Inbox is getting flooded with Junk Mail. I have been searching for how to stop it. and I do not find anything that helps. I have have been using Hotmail for almost 20 years. I've had plenty of Junk Mail. but now I am overwhelmed...
  7. Outlook Junk Mail problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook Junk Mail problem: I am writing to ask please for help. my Outlook Inbox is getting flooded with Junk Mail. I have been searching for how to stop it. and I do not find anything that helps. I have have been using Hotmail for almost 20 years. I've had plenty of Junk Mail. but now I am overwhelmed...
  8. Outlook Mail

Outlook Mail: WHY DO DIFFERENT ADDRESSES FOR ME AS A CONTACT POP UP IE, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. i CANNOT REMOVE THE OLD ALIUS OR ANYONE ELSE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-mail/af05a55e-f3fd-44cd-8354-f8efee789ce0
  9. Outlook Mail Problems

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail Problems: Testing Edge browser with Outlook mail. Issue 1. After clicking on Outlook Mail from Edge the OM register/sign on screen appears. Clicking on sign in takes me directly to mail. All other times clicking on OM from Edge sends me directly to mail. How can I get OM from...
  10. Outlook Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail: I use msn.com as my homepage and the outlook that comes with it Today when I opened the email my screen separated into two exact separate parts. What happened ?????????????????? 91231