Windows 10: Outlook Mail Very Slow

Discus and support Outlook Mail Very Slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A few weeks ago, I noticed my Outlook mail was VERY slow. When I bring up mail, the main screen comes up fairly soon. When I click on the Inbox, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rockydean, Jul 9, 2020.

1. rockydean Win User

Outlook Mail Very Slow

A few weeks ago, I noticed my Outlook mail was VERY slow. When I bring up mail, the main screen comes up fairly soon. When I click on the Inbox, or any of the Folders, and then click on one the mail entries, I get a blank or partial screen for a long time.

I have emptied out the Inbox and many of the Folders, but that has not helped.

I use this link to bring up Outlook Mail: https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/inbox

:)

rockydean, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 9, 2020
  3. NessPJ Win User
    [2016] Outlook Mail To/Adressee list very inconvenient

Hello all,

Recently made the switch to Outlook 2016 and i noticed that for received e-mails with a lot of addressed people in the "To:" list, that the list is shortened unless i click the expand arrow. This is very annoying to me, since i often find myself checking if the right people have received this mail as well. I found the Outlook 2013 message/reading window to be far nicer to use!
    Is there anyway to change the layout to a look that matches the 2013 Mail read window?

Outlook 2016 mail window showing my problem:
    https://tweakers.net/ext/f/dsByImPyt...90FMN/full.jpg
    Outlook 2013 mail window:
    https://tweakers.net/ext/f/7YprpX2dg...ZaQai/full.jpg

Windows version: 1909

NessPJ, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Outlook Mail Very Slow

Windows 10 mail outlook app- slow syncing

Hi Alistair,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about syncing mails on Windows 10 Mail app, we will help you with this issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What type of email account are you working on? Is it POP3, IMAP or Exchange server email account?
    • Are you referring to Outlook Mail Client or website?

If you are referring to Outlook Mail app then, I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under Settings.
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Outlook FAQ.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Outlook Mail Very Slow

1. Outlook Mail Very Slow - Similar Threads - Outlook Mail Very

2. New Outlook email very slow loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook email very slow loading: I have a fairly new email account and not pleased at all. My emails are not loading fast enough or not at all. I have NO problems with my gmail account. If not fixed I will need to deactivate this account....
  3. New Outlook email very slow loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Outlook email very slow loading: I have a fairly new email account and not pleased at all. My emails are not loading fast enough or not at all. I have NO problems with my gmail account. If not fixed I will need to deactivate this account....
  4. New Outlook email very slow loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Mail very slow to sync and/or download mail images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail very slow to sync and/or download mail images: HelloThe mail app that comes in Windows 11 is so slow to show images contained in emails.The need for having to keep downloading the images, even if you're already viewed it multiple times is extremely annoying ie. viewing it for the first time downloads email images. Then...
  6. Windows 11 Mail very slow to sync and/or download mail images

Windows 11 Mail very slow to sync and/or download mail images: HelloThe mail app that comes in Windows 11 is so slow to show images contained in emails.The need for having to keep downloading the images, even if you're already viewed it multiple times is extremely annoying ie. viewing it for the first time downloads email images. Then...
  7. Windows 10 and Outlook start very slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Outlook start very slow: Dear Microsoft, Everytime when I enter my Windows user and password turning on the laptop or unblocking the user and when I start Outlook, I have to wait a very long time. But when I do this with Internet connection turned off, Windows and Outlook start in a few seconds....
  8. Microsoft Mail running very , very slow

Microsoft Mail running very , very slow: Hi The mail on my pc has suddenly started to run very slowly and takes forever to load messages and saved messages. I have reset the app and checked the settings to allow access but to no avail. Has anyone got a quick fix. I am using windows 10...
  9. [2016] Outlook Mail To/Adressee list very inconvenient

in Microsoft Office and 365
    [2016] Outlook Mail To/Adressee list very inconvenient: Hello all, Recently made the switch to Outlook 2016 and i noticed that for received e-mails with a lot of addressed people in the "To:" list, that the list is shortened unless i click the expand arrow. This is very annoying to me, since i often find myself checking if the...
  10. Why is the new Outlook Mail so slow?

in Browsers and Email
    Why is the new Outlook Mail so slow?: Ever since Outlook got updated (some weeks ago), it's been running incredibly slow and lags my entire browser. Anyone else have this happen, and is there anything to fix this? 58843