Windows 10: Outlook Mail won't open

Discus and support Outlook Mail won't open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The last few days, the application does not open on my laptop, I restarted the app twice to see if the problem was solved but nothing. Any... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StormyBall855, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Outlook Mail won't open

The last few days, the application does not open on my laptop, I restarted the app twice to see if the problem was solved but nothing. Any solution?Thanks

:)

StormyBall855, Aug 11, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Aug 11, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Outlook Mail won't open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 11, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Outlook Mail won't open

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

Outlook Mail won't open

1. Outlook Mail won't open - Similar Threads - Outlook Mail won't

2. Mail app not opening because of outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app not opening because of outlook: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I just updated Mail app from Microsoft store and after that I saw the toggle on the top right corner "Try the new outlook app" and I just tried to remove the toggle from the app, on the internet the method to remove this to create a DWORD key but...
  3. Mail app not opening because of outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app not opening because of outlook: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I just updated Mail app from Microsoft store and after that I saw the toggle on the top right corner "Try the new outlook app" and I just tried to remove the toggle from the app, on the internet the method to remove this to create a DWORD key but...
  4. outlook won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook won't open: This morning when I tried to open Outlook, it would not open. I have rebooted at least twice and it still won't open. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-wont-open/43ef8cb3-730f-4f3a-8f41-99310e726fd4
  5. why is "mail" not opening like outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is "mail" not opening like outlook?: I have an envelope on my taskbar. When I open mail it does not behave like outlook. How do I change the behavior? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-mail-not-opening-like-outlook/9cf49d40-40a7-45f3-ad57-7381257e9319
  6. Outlook won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook won't open: Microsoft downloaded an update to my computer last night. Today, I can't get into Outlook, though can get into all other Office products. No error message is showing up...Outlook just will not open. Any suggestions as to what might have happened? Thank you!...
  7. Outlook Emails Won't Open

Outlook Emails Won't Open: Hello, For the past month, every time I click on an email in Outlook to open it the email will not open and I get the following error: " Your message cannot be displayed right now". I am currently using a MacBook Air on Safari and have tried several other browsers with no...
  8. Outlook won't open

Outlook won't open: I added another email to my outlook and when I went to get back in to Outlook after restarting the computer (Windows 10) the following message appears. I have tried starting in safe mode and I still get the same message. I have run repair through my settings and I still...
  9. outlook 2013 won't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook 2013 won't open: 09/07/2018: Issues downloading to Outlook. Took to Store tech yesterday. Unfortunately, we turned desktop on, activated Outlook and send/receive mail worked great. took home. Today, receiving following error: Need resolution. Hate to cart heavy desktop back to...
  10. SendTo mail opens Outlook instead of Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    SendTo mail opens Outlook instead of Mail app: Hello, I am using Mail app built in Windows 10. Office 2013 is installed with all applications. If I try to use the SendTo link from Explorer, it opens up Outlook instead of the default Mail app. In default programs, Mail has all his options checked. How to make the SendTo...