Windows 10: Outlook, Make custom search folder criteria, emails to only to Bill

Discus and support Outlook, Make custom search folder criteria, emails to only to Bill in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I made a simple search folder with the criteria sent from me to this other person Bill (not his actual name). I want to only see emails I sent to him,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by 8ballvvvv, Feb 4, 2021.

1. 8ballvvvv Win User

Outlook, Make custom search folder criteria, emails to only to Bill

I made a simple search folder with the criteria sent from me to this other person Bill (not his actual name).
    I want to only see emails I sent to him, but not sure how to do that only part to work. I dont want to see emails in this custom folder with emails I sent to Bill and other people.

thanks

windows version 10 and outlook 2016

:)

8ballvvvv, Feb 4, 2021

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Feb 4, 2021
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook, Make custom search folder criteria, emails to only to Bill [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Feb 4, 2021
  4. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Outlook, Make custom search folder criteria, emails to only to Bill - Similar Threads - Outlook custom search

2. File searching criteria

in Cortana
    File searching criteria: How do I search for a file using creation date and time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-searching-criteria/0681d344-f2e0-423c-a7ce-d5ad963755a1
  3. Search feature only shows Outlook app for email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search feature only shows Outlook app for email: When I click the magnifying glass on the bottom-left of my taskbar to do a search, I can results listed by Folder, App, Documents, Web, Email. But Outlook is the only option shown for email. What if I don't use Outlook? Does this search only for work Outlook emails?...
  4. Lost Outlook email folders.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Outlook email folders.: My Outlook email apparently updated last night and now I am missing almost all Folders. I need a FIX!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-outlook-email-folders/972bbf0c-5bfb-4201-82d0-e9f226ff0b94
  5. Outlook email folders

Outlook email folders: I am getting cannot open your default email folders in outlook 2010 running in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-folders/41f44c0c-1e70-491e-8618-ee7a2392ffde
  6. Custom search (multiple folders)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom search (multiple folders)?: In Windows 7 you could combine folders for custom search, I can't find that option anywhere in Windows 10. For example, I want to search for the same phrase in Folder A, Folder B, Folder C, Folder D and Folder E at the same time instead of having to search the same phrase in...
  7. Add search criteria in Word 2013

Add search criteria in Word 2013: In Word 2013 I need to know how to add search criteria. Ex. I want to search my computer for all documents I've created in word saved as Purchase Agreement, in addition to those containing the word acre and created on or after January 1, 2018. In Word 2003 I was able to do...
  8. File Explorer Search Criteria

File Explorer Search Criteria: File Explorer Search Criteria: can you use search characters e.g. ? * https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-search-criteria/b3710944-73e5-490b-9372-97901eb82b61"
  9. add search to folder in outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add search to folder in outlook: When I open a folder sometimes there is no search bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/add-search-to-folder-in-outlook/4317d3bb-5dd4-4f3a-947e-8d08d2cb3042
  10. Outlook configuration for custom domain email?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook configuration for custom domain email?: Hi, I have my own domain's email which uses Outlook itself. I can login via Live.com or Outlook.com and it works fine but I am unable to set it up via Outlook 2016. Microsoft has provided me the following mail configuration in the Outlook.com settings: Server name:...