Windows 10: Outlook message icon has changed in Windows Explorer in latest update

Discus and support Outlook message icon has changed in Windows Explorer in latest update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Outlook message icons have changed in Windows Explorer in latest update downloaded today, 15-01-2019. the envelope icon before was yellow and same as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bemark, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Bemark Win User

Outlook message icon has changed in Windows Explorer in latest update

Outlook message icons have changed in Windows Explorer in latest update downloaded today, 15-01-2019.

the envelope icon before was yellow and same as folders. now the envelope icon is colourless.

why is this as I preferred the icon coloured yellow.

:)

Bemark, Jan 15, 2019

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jan 15, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jan 15, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Outlook message icon has changed in Windows Explorer in latest update - Similar Threads - Outlook message icon

2. Missing envelope icon for new Outlook messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing envelope icon for new Outlook messages: Since installing Windows 11 my Outlook icon will no longer show the envelope symbol when new mail is received, despite this option still being ticked in Mail. Any thoughts? Thanks!...
  3. Missing envelope icon for new Outlook messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing envelope icon for new Outlook messages: Since installing Windows 11 my Outlook icon will no longer show the envelope symbol when new mail is received, despite this option still being ticked in Mail. Any thoughts? Thanks!...
  4. Windows 10 File Explorer has changed after latest update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer has changed after latest update: After the latest update I went into File Explorer devices and other things have changed and are missing I have to go into Quick access arrow next to it to find more. When did this update change and why its so annoying now here is a photo what I am looking at now when I first...
  5. Latest Update Last Night; What Has changed ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Update Last Night; What Has changed ?: Hi, Guess my W10 desktop did an automatic update last night to the latest and greatest. Is there a link somewhere that would state, and explain, the new features in this updated version ? Or, might someone please just summarize whatever is new. Would really appreciate....
  6. Latest Update Last Night; What Has changed ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Update Last Night; What Has changed ?: Hi, Guess my W10 desktop did an automatic update last night to the latest and greatest. Is there a link somewhere that would state, and explain, the new features in this updated version ? Or, might someone please just summarize whatever is new. Would really appreciate....
  7. Latest Win10 Update Changed Start Menu Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest Win10 Update Changed Start Menu Icons: The latest Windows 10 update 2021-03-09 has changed the Start menu icons. I have had custom black icons .ico on a medium grey backgound for years and now, with this latest update, these icons, which are still the custom black icons beside the folders on my C-Drive, are...
  8. Latest Microsoft update changed icon location.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Microsoft update changed icon location.: Icons were positioned on desk top and had been in the same location for years. Latest Microsoft update now repositions the icons every night to different places on the monitors....
  9. Display has changed radically since latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display has changed radically since latest update: This is a screenshot of what the text on my screen looks like now - as though it's not got enough pixels in it, somehow![ATTACH] The letters seem to be randomly thin and thick, bold and not, really weird. This isn't the way it's meant to be, it's the same on my own site...
  10. Latest 10 update changed pdf icons to Edge PDF icons

in Browsers and Email
    Latest 10 update changed pdf icons to Edge PDF icons: [img] Whats the deal? How do I get back the adobe pdfs? Currently the pdfs open in the edge browser only. Very annoying. 31514

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook icon changed

2. outlook icon has changed

3. outlook the icon for email has changed

4. Saved outlook files (email) envelope icon turned to white color after windows update,
  5. outlook icons changed after update,
  6. Has microsoft latest update changed outlook again