Windows 10: Outlook: Microsoft exchange is missing required info. I need to verify my profile.

Discus and support Outlook: Microsoft exchange is missing required info. I need to verify my profile. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Microsoft exchange is missing required info. I need to verify my profile. Need to verify I am connected to the network and are using the proper server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulineHarper1, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Outlook: Microsoft exchange is missing required info. I need to verify my profile.

Microsoft exchange is missing required info. I need to verify my profile. Need to verify I am connected to the network and are using the proper server and mailbox name. I just installed a new printer...could that have affected all this?

:)

PaulineHarper1, Jan 18, 2020
  2. geno368 Win User

Outlook not connected in Microsoft Exchange Server

I am new to Exchange Server 2003 and I have a friend with a network server that I don't know how to re-establish a user to the network. I moved one of his non used computers to this station and now when I try to log in the user I get the error that the name can't be verified because Outlook is not connected or online. This computer used to be online with a different user. Can anyone tell me the steps to check this? Thanks.

geno368, Jan 18, 2020
  3. jsbc1 Win User
    Outlook 2016 not talking to Exchange 2010

Hi There,

I'm trying to configure Outlook 2016 on Windows 10, connected to a local network. However if I auto set up Outlook it doesn't go through and comes up with
    ''the Microsoft exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure that you are using the correct Microsoft Exchange information service''.

I can ping the server and am getting information back but for some reason when in Outlook, even if I manually try and connect it just won't go through.

Any ideas, or any other forum posts with people having the same issue?

jsbc1, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Outlook: Microsoft exchange is missing required info. I need to verify my profile.

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Outlook: Microsoft exchange is missing required info. I need to verify my profile.

1. Outlook: Microsoft exchange is missing required info. I need to verify my profile. - Similar Threads - Outlook Microsoft exchange

2. I am unable to change my region in the Microsoft exchange / outlook. kindly help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to change my region in the Microsoft exchange / outlook. kindly help: I am unable to change my region in the Microsoft exchange / outlook. kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-change-my-region-in-the-microsoft/6b9238c9-cc09-4f7a-bfa2-2384f2df79da
  3. I need to exchange and upgrade my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to exchange and upgrade my laptop: I need to exchange and upgrade my laptop before my warranty expires, but I cannot get into contact with anyone whatsoever. I have been looking around for a few days but I get redirected online but theres nothing to help. I got the $149 warranty plan so I can essentially...
  4. create a microsoft outlook profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    create a microsoft outlook profile: I need to create a microsft outlook profile to send a report https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-microsoft-outlook-profile/b9646380-55a8-42a8-9e7c-97a75679362f
  5. Microsoft Outlook Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Outlook Profile: Hello, I am going around in circles no big surprise with my Windows 10 64 bit operating system. I can't send an attachment to an email recipient I use Gmail because I continually get the following error message from Microsoft Outlook : "You need to create a Microsoft Outlook...
  6. My Microsoft Outlook Profile.

My Microsoft Outlook Profile.: I need help to add "mail" to my Microsoft Windows Control Panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-outlook-profile/3bbe5cfc-736d-445c-a392-6db4bd5d6ffc
  7. I need to move my outlook profiles (I have 5)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I need to move my outlook profiles (I have 5): I am returning a dell xps with windows 10 and outlook. Need to move my outlook profiles, emails from one to the next. I have 5 email accounts on outlook. what is the best way to do this? thanks, yvonne 149393
  8. Microsoft Outlook Profile

Microsoft Outlook Profile: I am using a desktop PC with Windows 10, tried to scan to email and got the message - You need to create a Microsoft Outlook Profile in Microsoft windows. Go to control panel and open Mail, click show profile and then click add. I did this but there was no Show Profile...
  9. Outlook not finding Exchange???

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook not finding Exchange???: I have a clean install on build 9879. While making this computer ready to use I installed Office 2010. When I went to setup my regular Microsoft Exchange cloud hosted account in Outlook it could not find the server. It would not find it with SSL or without. I tried a...
  10. Outlook 2016 with Exchange/Domains

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 with Exchange/Domains: I'm not sure if a recent update to Outlook 2016 (I subscribe to Office 365) introduced this or not... Recently, I'm frequently prompted for my password for an email where I'm an independent contractor. If I set the account up as new, it goes through fine. Periodically...