Windows 10: Outlook mobile for iOS and Android is rolling out Dark Mode

Discus and support Outlook mobile for iOS and Android is rolling out Dark Mode in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we are starting to roll out dark mode in Outlook for iOS and Android. For added comfort or when a bright screen may not be appropriate, we’re... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Outlook mobile for iOS and Android is rolling out Dark Mode

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...es/ba-p/813738

:)

Brink, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Outlook mobile design for iOS and Android

Source: Power and simplicity: new Outlook mobile design helps you get things done faster - Microsoft 365 Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing Actionable Messages in Outlook Mobile for iOS and Android

Source: Actionable Messages in Outlook mobile help you act fast on the go - Microsoft Tech Community - 483559

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark mode available for Calendar and Keep on Android

Brink, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Outlook mobile for iOS and Android is rolling out Dark Mode - Similar Threads - Outlook mobile iOS

2. Microsoft is rolling out dark mode for Windows 10 Search

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is rolling out dark mode for Windows 10 Search: On Windows 10, you can always switch between dark and light themes, and even decide if apps should honour the dark mode. Changing theme in Windows 10 affects native apps, Settings, taskbar, notification center, and built-in features, such as File Explorer and context menu....
  3. New Microsoft Teams features out in mobile preview on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams features out in mobile preview on iOS and Android: [ATTACH] I work in tech. I am a mother. I am a manager. I am a wife. I am a colleague. I am a sister. I am a friend. I am an ally. Like you, I am many things. The reality of today is that we ALL are many things at once. Since Covid-19, my daily journey of managing,...
  4. Microsoft open sources Outlook for iOS dark mode solution for iOS 11+

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft open sources Outlook for iOS dark mode solution for iOS 11+: We've open sourced our Outlook for iOS solution for supporting dark mode for apps on iOS11+. Check out *DarkModeKit* on Git! See: GitHub - microsoft/DarkModeKit: A library for backporting Dark Mode in iOS Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 149902
  5. Google Assistant Interpreter mode rolling out to Android & iOS phones

in Windows 10 News
    Google Assistant Interpreter mode rolling out to Android & iOS phones: You’ve booked your flights, found the perfect hotel and mapped out all of the must-see local attractions. Only one slight issue—you weren’t able to brush up on a new foreign language in time for your trip. The Google Assistant is here to help. Travelers already turn to the...
  6. New calendar updates in Outlook mobile for iOS and Android Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New calendar updates in Outlook mobile for iOS and Android Mobile: Today, people are increasingly on the go, spending less time in front of big screens and finding small pockets of time to glance at their phones to stay on top of their day. Recently, we launched a number of calendar updates in Outlook for iOS and Android that will help you...
  7. Twitter unwanted messages filter rolling out to iOS, Android, and web

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter unwanted messages filter rolling out to iOS, Android, and web: Unwanted messages arent fun. So were testing a filter in your DM requests to keep those out of sight, out of mind. We tested, and turns out filters help you cut through the noise to find gems. Who knew. So were rolling out this filter to everyone on iOS, Android, and web!...
  8. Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile: Quick launch summary Earlier this year, we launched the new Gmail on mobile to help you get things done quickly, such as viewing attachments or searching for a specific email. We’re further enhancing the Gmail experience on Android and iOS devices by introducing dark theme...
  9. Announcing Actionable Messages in Outlook Mobile for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Actionable Messages in Outlook Mobile for iOS and Android: Today, we are announcing the support of Actionable Messages in Outlook for iOS and Android to further help customers get things done quickly on the go. When you receive an email that has an option to take action, such as approving a timesheet, granting system access or...
  10. New Outlook mobile design for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Outlook mobile design for iOS and Android: Today, we’re rolling out exciting updates to Outlook for iOS with recognizable avatars and optimized swipe and scroll usability that reflects the continuation of our design-driven journey and helps you connect, organize, and get things done. We’ve been meticulously tailoring...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook mobile conservation