Windows 10: Outlook mobile meets Federal security and compliance requirements

Discus and support Outlook mobile meets Federal security and compliance requirements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we’re announcing that the recently updated architecture for Outlook for iOS and Android meets the security and compliance needs of Office 365 US... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Outlook mobile meets Federal security and compliance requirements

Read more: Outlook mobile meets needs of customers with the highest Federal security compliance requirements - Microsoft Tech Community - 313938

:)

Brink, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New in Office 365 security and compliance - June update

Source: New in Office 365 security and compliance - June update - Office Blogs

See also: New to Office 365 in June - classroom experiences in Microsoft Teams and more - Office Blogs

Brink, Jan 15, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Imation Expands Line of High-Capacity, High-Security, Hardware Encrypted USB HDDs

Imation Corp., a global scalable storage and data security company, today announced the expansion of its secure USB hard drive line with capacities of up to 1 terabyte (TB), optional biometric fingerprint authentication, and a uniquely comprehensive set of options for secure USB hard drive management.

“Enterprise and government organizations increasingly need manageable USB devices in order to provide mobile workers with the tools necessary to work where and when they want, and access the data they need in the most secure way possible,” said Lawrence Reusing, Imation’s general manager for Mobile Security. “People are increasingly turning to USB hard drives to transport large data sets. Our expanding secure hard drive offerings are in response to our customers needing increased capacity without compromising control over the devices and data.”

Outlook mobile meets Federal security and compliance requirements 65b_thm.jpg

"Many organizations have already taken steps to encrypt and protect data on disk drives used in notebook PCs, but now need to go one step further to encrypt and protect data on personal storage devices," said John Rydning, IDC's research vice president for hard disk drives. "Imation's encrypted personal storage solutions address what is often a neglected area for data security in organizations."

Imation’s full line of secure data solutions – from USB flash drives to hard drives – allows IT administrators to provision employees with a wide array of manageable FIPS Level 3 validated secure USB devices, simplifying data security for travelers, teleworkers, and contractors.

Imation also offers IT administrators the industry’s most comprehensive device provisioning and management solutions with advanced features such as remote kill, device recycling, and compliance reporting. Imation delivers unique features and controls to meet Enterprise and Government customer needs, including:
    • Up to 10 users per device with one-factor or two-factor authentication standard, with robust support for complex and custom password policies including length, special characters, and expiration, among other rules.
    • Optional Imation ACCESS Enterprise device management, which streamlines provisioning, and offers customized security policies, deployment, and management of a few up to tens of thousands of secure portable devices across networks and security environments.
    • Available administration with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator software, enabling centralized enterprise device management, and an array of administrative capabilities, including US Government CAC/PIV card authentication and optional antivirus software that prevents malware from being transferred onto the device.
    Imation secure hard drive features include:
    • FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) 140-2, Level 3 validated security processor meeting the most demanding regulatory requirements.
    • AES 256-bit hardware encryption, protecting data each time the USB hard drive is in use with the hardware-based AES 256-bit encryption implemented in Cipher Block Chain (CBC) mode.
    • Single or dual-factor authentication, customers can choose models with password-only authentication, or password plus biometric fingerprint authentication through an ergonomic swipe sensor, to protect data at rest and ensure data access for authorized users.
    • Unique tamper-evident aluminum enclosure that allows users to immediately recognize attempts to physically compromise the device.
    Imation’s Secure Data, Identity and Mobile Workspace product set helps organizations protect against data loss and supports compliance strategies, providing users secure and convenient access to their data and applications wherever they are, while delivering managed security and ensuring compliance over a range of USB devices and removable media.

Imation’s secure mobile solutions are available through Imation’s network of channel partners. For more information, visit http://www.imation.com/en-US/Mobile-Security/Mobile-Security-Products/Secure-Data/.

btarunr, Jan 15, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

OCZ Receives Extension to Regain Compliance with NASDAQ Listing Requirements

OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that the Nasdaq Stock Market ("Nasdaq") has accepted the Company's plan to regain compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the "Rule") which will permit the continued listing of the Company's stock on the Nasdaq Capital Markets.

On December 17, 2012, the Company submitted to Nasdaq a plan to regain compliance with the Rule. After reviewing the Company's plan to regain compliance, Nasdaq granted an exception to enable the Company to regain compliance with the Rule. Under the terms of the exception, on or before February 28, 2013, the Company must file its 10-Q for the period ended August 31, 2012 and all other delinquent periodic reports, as required by the Rule.

btarunr, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Outlook mobile meets Federal security and compliance requirements - Similar Threads - Outlook mobile meets

2. My computer meets the requirements but it still says that the system doesn’t meet requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer meets the requirements but it still says that the system doesn’t meet requirements: My system was just built, powered it on and everything worked and I was so happy. Plug my usb to install windows 11 and it say’s system requirements are not met. I know they are met because I built it and set my CMS up to accept the windows install. I am getting impatient and...
  3. Either Security Processor is valid or it is not; "Your Device Meets The Requirements For...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Either Security Processor is valid or it is not; "Your Device Meets The Requirements For...: Hello,Unsure if this issue is related to LSA bug in Windows 10/11 or not.This is a new system purchased about one month ago.MicroCenter PowerSpec B734 mini-tower ASRock board A520-HDV AMD Ryzen 7 5700G AMD Graphics. 32GB RAM Issue arises because Windows Security will either...
  4. Either Security Processor is valid or it is not; "Your Device Meets The Requirements For...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Either Security Processor is valid or it is not; "Your Device Meets The Requirements For...: Hello,Unsure if this issue is related to LSA bug in Windows 10/11 or not.This is a new system purchased about one month ago.MicroCenter PowerSpec B734 mini-tower ASRock board A520-HDV AMD Ryzen 7 5700G AMD Graphics. 32GB RAM Issue arises because Windows Security will either...
  5. doesnt meet requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    doesnt meet requirements.: Hi guysThis is the processor I have in my pc.AMD A10-9700 RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G 3.50 GHzwhich isn't compatible with win 11...Can somebody give me a processor name that will be compatible with my pc and win 11,hopefully not a very expensive one..Thanks guys....
  6. doesnt meet requirements.

doesnt meet requirements.: Hi guysThis is the processor I have in my pc.AMD A10-9700 RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G 3.50 GHzwhich isn't compatible with win 11...Can somebody give me a processor name that will be compatible with my pc and win 11,hopefully not a very expensive one..Thanks guys....
  7. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

Windows 11 not meeting requirements.: I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?...
  8. HOW TO FILE A FEDERAL COMPLAINT AGAINST MICROSOFT / OUTLOOK?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW TO FILE A FEDERAL COMPLAINT AGAINST MICROSOFT / OUTLOOK?: I HAVE A PAID SUBSCRIPTION AND I AM NOT GETTING SERVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-file-a-federal-complaint-against-microsoft/b749056a-9c66-4d18-8960-3113ebfeb130
  9. security and compliance center quarantine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security and compliance center quarantine: What happened to the security and compliance center quarantine. I no longer can find my quarantined e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-and-compliance-center-quarantine/2aa2c9ad-38c5-4e0d-b3ea-750302c127d9
  10. Federal Trade Commission - Computer Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Federal Trade Commission - Computer Security: Another interesting find for computer security. This time from the Federal Trade Commission(FTC). The internet offers access to a world of products and services, entertainment and information. At the same time, it creates opportunities for scammers, hackers, and...