Windows 10: Outlook (MS Office 2019) printing

Discus and support Outlook (MS Office 2019) printing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello I am using Outlook (MS Office 2019). As the responses to an email progress, the text of each previous response shifts to the right (see image... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by coukou, Sep 24, 2019.

1. coukou Win User

Outlook (MS Office 2019) printing

Hello I am using Outlook (MS Office 2019). As the responses to an email progress, the text of each previous response shifts to the right (see image below). This makes it very difficult to read the original message.

I "Recall" this email, "selected all" text, open "paragraph tab" and and applied a negative "withdrawal" of -10 cm. At first glance, all response messages are aligning left without withdrawal. But when I launch the printing of that email, the lag comes back (see image below).
    Is there a way to get rid of this lag?

Regards

Outlook (MS Office 2019) printing [​IMG]

:)

coukou, Sep 24, 2019
  2. coukou Win User

Hello I am using Outlook (MS Office 2019). As the responses to an email progress, the text of each previous response shifts to the right (see image below). This makes it very difficult to read the original message.

I "Recall" this email, "selected all" text, open "paragraph tab" and and applied a negative "withdrawal" of -10 cm. At first glance, all response messages are aligning left without withdrawal. But when I launch the printing of that email, the lag comes back (see image below).
    Is there a way to get rid of this lag?

Regards

coukou, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Try3 Win User

This is controlled by
    File,
    Options,
    Mail,
    Replies and forwards,
    [both When replying to a message and When forwarding a message],
    Click on the dropdown list & select anything other than Include & indent original message text

I think this will solve the problem for future emails but I do not know how it affects existing emails.

You might find that you were almost there with your previous attempt to reformat an existing email but perhaps you forgot to save the email before printing it.

Denis

Thema:

1. Outlook (MS Office 2019) printing - Similar Threads - Outlook Office 2019

2. Office 2019 outlook will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2019 outlook will not open: Had to reinstall Office 2019 file were corrupted after reinstalling Office 2019 Outlook is looking for files that were corrupted and removed. How do I start a new Data base for 2019 Outlook...
  3. Office 2019 outlook will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2019 outlook will not open: Had to reinstall Office 2019 file were corrupted after reinstalling Office 2019 Outlook is looking for files that were corrupted and removed. How do I start a new Data base for 2019 Outlook...
  4. Office 2019 outlook will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. 2nd Installation of Outlook 2019 & Office 2019.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    2nd Installation of Outlook 2019 & Office 2019.: I purchased Outlook 2019 & Office 2019 (Word/Powerpoint/Excel). I have authentic 1-off installation keys for both and installed both on my Win 10 installation. I may well be forced to do a clean re-install of Win 10; wiping all the apps and files in the process. What is...
  6. Outlook Office 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Office 2019: If Outlook Office 2019 will even open for me, it gives me a error message regarding the trusted certificate. I can not get any of the tabs to work- the File tab will not open. Can anyone help me with this? I just did the Windows update last night and having issues today...
  7. Unable to print properly with MS Office 2019

Unable to print properly with MS Office 2019: I have MS Office 2019 installed on a Dell Optiplex, it has worked well for some months but now has developed a ‘funny’ that essentially makes it unusable, I suspect it may be something I’ve changed but I really can’t figure out what…*Sick I have lots of documents and when I...
  8. outlook in office 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook in office 2019: ik heb via mijn werkgever office 2019 kunnen aanschaffen en na installatie kan ik via outlook geen mails ontvangen verzenden. Ik ben verbonden met het internet want een oude mail kan ik openen. Ik werk met windows 10. Wat kan ik hieraan doen??? Alle hulp is welkom...
  9. Recent MS Office 2019 Problems - Blocked Documents/No Outlook Preview

Recent MS Office 2019 Problems - Blocked Documents/No Outlook Preview: I'm not exactly sure when...recent update maybe, but one of my two machines with Office 2019 is acting up. The other one is perfectly fine. On one machine, a large number of documents are now requiring "unblock" to be set in properties to open them. It's mainly in Word and...
  10. Outlook & MS Office generally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook & MS Office generally: The Outlook app on my laptop is doing weird things! The email doesn't display in the preview panel or does display in an unreadable format. Some text is missing from the list panel. I'm having to revert to using the online version. I am constantly getting 'xxx is not...