Windows 10: Outlook no longer sending/receiving from Gmail.

Discus and support Outlook no longer sending/receiving from Gmail. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been using Outlook on a Windows 10 PC for several years without any issues. Last week Outlook ceased sending/receiving from my Gmail account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CampbellWitt, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Outlook no longer sending/receiving from Gmail.

I have been using Outlook on a Windows 10 PC for several years without any issues. Last week Outlook ceased sending/receiving from my Gmail account. Emails to be sent sit in the Outbox. If I use webmail, I can see emails in my InBox but they are not being downloaded to Outlook. I have a second email account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and there is no problem sending/receiving to this account. My iPad and Macbook Air both send/receive to my Gmail account without any problem so the problem seems specific to Outlook on my PC. Any ideas what might have changed?

:)

CampbellWitt, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Victek Win User

Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

Try using Outgoing port 465. It's working for me in Outlook 2013 (Gmail/IMAP)

Victek, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Outlook no longer sending/receiving from Gmail.

Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

Hi All,

Since upgrading to Win 10 last week, I have not been able to send emails from Gmail in Outlook 2013.

It was fine in Win 8.1.

My email settings are

IMAP
    Outgoing server requires authentication - is ticked
    Incoming = 993 with SSL
    Outgoing = 587 with TLS

All other setting as normal. When I run a test it comes back as good and will receive emails, but nothing will send.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Rob

kenrob2037, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Outlook no longer sending/receiving from Gmail.

1. Outlook no longer sending/receiving from Gmail. - Similar Threads - Outlook longer sending

2. Outlook send/receive problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook send/receive problem: I am running Office 2016 on my desktop Windows PC. Windows recently upgraded itself to version 2004. Since then I have been having intermittent problems with Outlook. When I boot-up, open Outlook, and do a send/receive, it always works perfectly. After being open for some...
  3. Send and receive error in Outlook 2016.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Send and receive error in Outlook 2016.: Windows 10 did an update in August and ever since then, I am getting error messages for sending and receiving e-mails in Outlook and anytime I try to do something, I have to enter my password. I have tried to reconfigure the e-mail, and set up a new account. but now it...
  4. Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook

Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook: This is kind of confusing to explain, and because of that I can't find anything online about it. Years ago I forwarded my gmail account to an outlook account and then I could set the @gmail.com address as the default "from" email address when using outlook, both online and...
  5. Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail: I tried to reset my PC a few weeks ago but it stopped before the reset finished, then the Hotmail account I was using would not let me open or send any emails. I then couldn't get the password for MSN or yahoo.com in order to get a Code. I have tried to find where to find I...
  6. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  7. Latest Windows 10 update removed the ability of Outlook to send or receive emails from Gmail.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows 10 update removed the ability of Outlook to send or receive emails from Gmail.: The subject says it all, the latest Windows 10 update removed the ability of Outlook to send or receive emails from Gmail (error 0x800ccc0e). I've tried deleting and readding the accounts, repairing outlook, changing the port, etc., nothing works. The only thing I haven't...
  8. Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!: Outlook (with Office 365) no longer receives mail. Mail "sent" is stuck in Outbox. I have searched all repair suggestions, even allowed M/S technician "Michael" to search my computer for a solution.; "cleaned disk" &c...
  9. Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive

Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive: Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to account settings and use 'Test' it sends and receives OK this is true of all my accounts, Hotmail, gmail and two domain...
  10. Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending: Hi All, Since upgrading to Win 10 last week, I have not been able to send emails from Gmail in Outlook 2013. It was fine in Win 8.1. My email settings are IMAP Outgoing server requires authentication - is ticked Incoming = 993 with SSL Outgoing = 587 with TLS...