Windows 10: Outlook not in notificatioins and actions.

Discus and support Outlook not in notificatioins and actions. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently on Outlook 2013 running Windows 10. The message alert settings are set per office and under windows notifications the "Get notifications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by The Maiden, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Outlook not in notificatioins and actions.

I am currently on Outlook 2013 running Windows 10. The message alert settings are set per office and under windows notifications the "Get notifications from apps and other settings" as been activated too. What I am missing is the ability to turn on the "get notifications" for outlook or email apps due to the outlook app not being listed there. In all I am just trying to get the email preview notifications in the lower right hand side of the screen that pops up the email of who it is from, the subject line and a few lines of the message. I have tried the different toast notification registries and still no luck.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

:)

The Maiden, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

no longer getting email notifications in action center

If Outlook is showing in Notifications and Actions and is turned on, our next steps is to make sure that Outlook is configured to display alert by:

• Click File-> Options-> Mail.
    • Scroll down to the section: Message arrival.
    • Enable the option: Display a Desktop Alert.
    If the steps didn’t solve the issue, please try to create a new Outlook Account and check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 18, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Outlook not in notificatioins and actions.

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Outlook not in notificatioins and actions.

1. Outlook not in notificatioins and actions. - Similar Threads - Outlook notificatioins actions

2. VB.NET Outlook Addin - Windows Installer Custom Action Error on Uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VB.NET Outlook Addin - Windows Installer Custom Action Error on Uninstall: Hello! Im trying to perform a simple removal of a registry key when i uninstall my outlook addin created with vb.net... I can run the script from the explorer and it removes the registry key as expected. But when i add it to the setup project under Uninstall on Custom...
  3. Stop Outlook notifications in Action Center?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stop Outlook notifications in Action Center?: Is there any way to prevent Outlook from putting a notification in Action Center every time I get an email? I still want the pop up, but I don't want a whole list of emails in there. I tried unchecking "Show notifications in Action Center" for Outlook in Notification...
  4. Action Center auto minimize actions

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center auto minimize actions: Hi all! As the question in title say. It is how it looks everytime on a new action by default. [img] And here is what I want to achieve by auto. [img] Is there a register hack/group policy setting for it? Couldn't find anything myself about it. I guess no one asked...
  5. USB drive plugin notificatioin

in Windows 10 Support
    USB drive plugin notificatioin: When the usb drive is plugged in on the desktop, is there a way to extend the amount of time the notification popup is displayed? 134853
  6. Windows 10 Outlook action centre notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Outlook action centre notification: There is an issue with the notification in the bottom right corner of screen. When receiving outlook notifications the text is so zoomed in that you can not see the whole notification, it happens randomly, and doesn't happen with all emails received, there are duel screen...
  7. Announcing Actionable Messages in Outlook Mobile for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Actionable Messages in Outlook Mobile for iOS and Android: Today, we are announcing the support of Actionable Messages in Outlook for iOS and Android to further help customers get things done quickly on the go. When you receive an email that has an option to take action, such as approving a timesheet, granting system access or...
  8. Outlook 2016 Calendar Notifications not showing up in the Action Center: MS case # 1460721609

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2016 Calendar Notifications not showing up in the Action Center: MS case # 1460721609: Question...can Outlook 2016 feed my calendar appointment reminders/notifications to the Action Center or does it need to come from the native Win 10 Calendar? My theory is that it does not push from Outlook but nobody has been able to confirm this. I am not able to get...
  9. No Avatars for Outlook 2016 (365) mail notifications in Action Center?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    No Avatars for Outlook 2016 (365) mail notifications in Action Center?: Hi, When a new e-mail appears in my Outlook 2016 (365) account(s), that is shown in Actions Center. However, the notification does not show the sender's avatar (image) even though that's saved to my People details for my most used contacts. I have seen these 'Avatars' in...
  10. No Notification of new Outlook 2016 mail in Action Center

in Browsers and Email
    No Notification of new Outlook 2016 mail in Action Center: I have selected the option to receive notifications of new email from Outlook 2016 in Windows 10 settings, but am not receiving them in the Action Center. Are there any other settings that need to be changed or possibly any registry keys that need to be added? Thanks. 38719