Windows 10: Outlook not responding- Windows 10

Discus and support Outlook not responding- Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was looking at my Outlook email app when thru a series steps or missteps, I'm not sure I transferred an email from my Optimum.net email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert11942, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Outlook not responding- Windows 10

Hello, I was looking at my Outlook email app when thru a series steps or missteps, I'm not sure I transferred an email from my Optimum.net email account to the Outlook email account. I then tried to print a copy of this email off the Outllook site but was prevented from doing so by the Outllook app. Then I bounced around looking for a way to transfer this email back from Outlook to Optimum, but I couldn't figure out how, then got frustrated and logged of the Outlook app, or so I thought I was logging off correctly. Before logging off I also tried to transfer this email from Outlook to a file folder. When I was logging off the Outlook app I also clicked on the open file tab that had appeared in the taskbar, which upon clicking changed to Remove which I clicked on impulsively. After the app closed I thought I might make another attempt at printing from Outlook. When trying to open Outlook there was no response at all. The Outlook app is still listed on my windows 10 start page but not on the windows settings site. The email is listed in my recent files and document file but cannot be opened. What happened? Is it my fault or is Microsoft suddenly not including free access to Outlook? I seem to recall having free access to this app. Thanks anyone, Yours truly, Bob.

:)

Robert11942, Jan 16, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Outlook 2010 Not Responding with Windows 10

I have Office 2010 Pro. Installed Windows 10 a couple of days ago and most of my apps seem to be working fine. However, Outlook 2010 loads very slowly, and while I am typing a 10 line email it may stop 3 or 4 times and the top says Outlook not responding. I've run Task Manager along side to see if I can catch another program taking CPU cycles, but have not seen anything major. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Whiteferrari, Jan 16, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Outlook not responding- Windows 10

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Outlook not responding- Windows 10

1. Outlook not responding- Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Outlook responding

2. Outlook freezing and not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook freezing and not responding: Hello. I work for an MSP and we are having an issue on a number of Dell issues laptops. All running windows 11 with good specs. Outlook will randomly start freezing and be unusable. The only way our users can get back to work is by force closing the app or restarting their...
  3. Outlook freezing and not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook freezing and not responding: Hello. I work for an MSP and we are having an issue on a number of Dell issues laptops. All running windows 11 with good specs. Outlook will randomly start freezing and be unusable. The only way our users can get back to work is by force closing the app or restarting their...
  4. Microsoft Outlook Stopped responding and was closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook Stopped responding and was closed: I have been seeing this message innumerable times, for more than a year. I'd like to know why and how to stop it. It is surely relevant that I cannot find Microsoft Outlook on my computer, and that I have never installed Microsoft Office or any of its components. My word...
  5. Microsoft Outlook Stopped responding and was closed

Microsoft Outlook Stopped responding and was closed: I have been seeing this message innumerable times, for more than a year. I'd like to know why and how to stop it. It is surely relevant that I cannot find Microsoft Outlook on my computer, and that I have never installed Microsoft Office or any of its components. My word...
  6. Microsoft Outlook Stopped responding and was closed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Microsoft Outlook "Stopped responding and was closed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook "Stopped responding and was closed": Performance Monitor shows this happening several times a week. Repeatedly.I don't find Microsoft Outlook among installed apps or programs.Is there some way to either remove it from my system--or to prevent these "crashes"?From Performance Monitor:A problem caused this program...
  8. Microsoft Outlook "Stopped responding and was closed"

Microsoft Outlook "Stopped responding and was closed": Performance Monitor shows this happening several times a week. Repeatedly.I don't find Microsoft Outlook among installed apps or programs.Is there some way to either remove it from my system--or to prevent these "crashes"?From Performance Monitor:A problem caused this program...
  9. Microsoft Outlook "Stopped responding and was closed"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. outlook mail account icons on taskbar and start menu not responding to mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook mail account icons on taskbar and start menu not responding to mouse.: Another Windows update, another problem! All icons on this PC open immediately when pressed, except Outlook Mail. Since the latest monthly Windows update a few other icons stopped also but were easily replaced from the start menu. Doesn't work with Outlook. What is wrong and...