Windows 10: Outlook not sending emails, receive fine. Windows 10 PRO

Discus and support Outlook not sending emails, receive fine. Windows 10 PRO in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Dropbox - 20191009_150259.jpg - Simplify your life I don't know if this is going to work, it's my first post. I've had this issue for a while and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BARRIERHOME2007, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Outlook not sending emails, receive fine. Windows 10 PRO

Dropbox - 20191009_150259.jpg - Simplify your life
    I don't know if this is going to work, it's my first post. I've had this issue for a while and support couldn't get me to the right people, so I played around and found this. I hope it works for, it did for me. Your setting should look like the pic in the link (if it actually works), just copy and paste into your browser. Good luck!

:)

BARRIERHOME2007, Oct 9, 2019

2. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method. Contact your ISP for assistance". I contacted them and they had no idea why nor had any other trouble calls with the win 10 install. I have accomplished one time the SFC/scannow with negative results. any help would be appreciated

**SOLVED** After much research, I found that the ports assigned for incoming were set at 995, which the default for email is port 110. steps to solve were opening outlook, 1. clicking on file tab, 2. in info tab select account and social network settings, 3. select account settings, 4. select current email profile, 5. select change, 6. select more settings bottom right in window, 7. select the advanced tab (internet email settings), 8. select port 110 as incoming or select default tab, 9. close all and restart, open outlook and click send receive button and mail showed be receive and send.

hockeypuck, Oct 9, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Outlook vs godaddy email

outlook = best

you define send and receive groups that optionally send and/or receive email in certain intervals.
    or just press f9 to send&receive

W1zzard, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Outlook not sending emails, receive fine. Windows 10 PRO

What is the value of default timeout for Outlook send/receive email?

What is the value of default timeout for Outlook 2013 send/receive email? Or, maybe, Outlook use some different strategic for sending/receiving emails than simple timeout?

Updated: I am using Exchange account on LAN.

Bohdan Kuts, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Outlook not sending emails, receive fine. Windows 10 PRO

1. Outlook not sending emails, receive fine. Windows 10 PRO - Similar Threads - Outlook sending emails

2. The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received: My email messages that I send on Outlook are not being received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-emails-i-am-sending-by-outlook-are-not-being/66906afa-1c18-4b98-af59-2207c535b5b2
  3. The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received: My email messages that I send on Outlook are not being received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-emails-i-am-sending-by-outlook-are-not-being/66906afa-1c18-4b98-af59-2207c535b5b2
  4. The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. not able to receive or send email on outlook 365

not able to receive or send email on outlook 365: Have not been able to end or receive email on windows 10 for 3 days nowcan anyone help?Gmail works fine and so please if you send info send to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  7. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  8. CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK: I CAN NOT SEND EMAILS FROM MY OUTLOOK EMAIL BUT I CAN RECEIVE EMAILS FROM ANYWHERE. I'VE CHECKED THE SEVER PORT SETTINGS AND THEY'RE SET TO THE ONLY NUMBERS THAT MAIL CAN EVEN COME IN WHICH ARE INCOMING=143 OUTGOING=587. THESE SETTINGS WERE SENT TO ME BY WOWWAY EXPLAINING...
  9. Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!

Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!: Outlook (with Office 365) no longer receives mail. Mail "sent" is stuck in Outbox. I have searched all repair suggestions, even allowed M/S technician "Michael" to search my computer for a solution.; "cleaned disk" &c...
  10. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails: I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method....