Windows 10: Outlook not working

Discus and support Outlook not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am getting an Error when I try & use Outlook. Something went wrong 1200 &Correlation Id: f91d957f-c183-44ed-9dc2-3bbacbaf3040 Timestamp:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jo White1, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Jo White1 Win User

Outlook not working

I am getting an Error when I try & use Outlook. Something went wrong 1200 &Correlation Id: f91d957f-c183-44ed-9dc2-3bbacbaf3040 Timestamp: 2023-12-07T00:48:15.000Z DPTI: cf09662a13ebb7ae7b0b3bd57a24dabf17f803b378ef3f1bf027d978593fd52a Error Tag: 657rx Error Code: 2148073494 & Outlook on my Laptop is not working at all. I can still access on my phone.I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling but it has not helped.

:)

Jo White1, Dec 6, 2023
  2. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 6, 2023
  4. qubit Win User

Outlook not working

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Outlook not working

1. Outlook not working - Similar Threads - Outlook working

2. Can I delete Microsoft account with my work email but have access to my outlook with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete Microsoft account with my work email but have access to my outlook with the...: Hello, I accidently sign up Microsoft on my personal PC with my work email, which I meant to create an outlook account with my work email so I can have access to it at home. After creating the Microsoft account, I realized i made a mistake. I didn't need to create a Microsoft...
  3. Can I delete Microsoft account with my work email but have access to my outlook with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete Microsoft account with my work email but have access to my outlook with the...: Hello, I accidently sign up Microsoft on my personal PC with my work email, which I meant to create an outlook account with my work email so I can have access to it at home. After creating the Microsoft account, I realized i made a mistake. I didn't need to create a Microsoft...
  4. Outlook 2021 does not work on new Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook 2021 does not work on new Laptop: I added a new account to Outlook.com and then clicked to run desktop Outlook. It had my new account in the login and it began to set up desktop Outlook. Then it gave me the following error message in image below. I did repair and troubleshoot and nothing fixed this....
  5. Outlook 2021 does not work on new Laptop

Outlook 2021 does not work on new Laptop: I added a new account to Outlook.com and then clicked to run desktop Outlook. It had my new account in the login and it began to set up desktop Outlook. Then it gave me the following error message in image below. I did repair and troubleshoot and nothing fixed this....
  6. Sharing files from file explorer not working through Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing files from file explorer not working through Outlook: When I try to share a file from File Explorer via email using Outlook a window opens rather than taking me to Outlook on my computer. Outllook appears as an option but when I select it, it doesn't take me to Outllook. Instead it gives me a limited number of people's contacts...
  7. Sharing files from file explorer not working through Outlook

Sharing files from file explorer not working through Outlook: When I try to share a file from File Explorer via email using Outlook a window opens rather than taking me to Outlook on my computer. Outllook appears as an option but when I select it, it doesn't take me to Outllook. Instead it gives me a limited number of people's contacts...
  8. Microsoft Outlook 2024 won't work with Centurylink email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook 2024 won't work with Centurylink email: The new Outlook for 2024 that replaced Windows Mail does not work with Centurylink for whatever reason.Microsoft please bring back Windows Mail, or try making free standalone Outlook work with Centurylink. It appears to work at first by populating the sent and inboxes with...
  9. Microsoft Outlook 2024 won't work with Centurylink email

Microsoft Outlook 2024 won't work with Centurylink email: The new Outlook for 2024 that replaced Windows Mail does not work with Centurylink for whatever reason.Microsoft please bring back Windows Mail, or try making free standalone Outlook work with Centurylink. It appears to work at first by populating the sent and inboxes with...
  10. Microsoft Outlook 2024 won't work with Centurylink email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing