Windows 10: Outlook - Office 365 - printing emails appear very small in upper lefthand corner of the...

Discus and support Outlook - Office 365 - printing emails appear very small in upper lefthand corner of the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just a few days ago my ability to print emails was disrupted. Now when I print I'm only able to get Outlook - Office 365 - to print emails in a very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DMojo1, Dec 17, 2020.

1. DMojo1 Win User

Outlook - Office 365 - printing emails appear very small in upper lefthand corner of the...

Just a few days ago my ability to print emails was disrupted. Now when I print I'm only able to get Outlook - Office 365 - to print emails in a very small area of the upper left hand corner of the printed page. I'm using the same Officejet printer, same software, but can't print emails correctly. I am able to print attachments as expected. Information and suggestions for how to fix the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office/ Outlook / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family

:)

DMojo1, Dec 17, 2020
  2. scopio Win User

Office 365 Outlook email accounts

The reason I am asking these questions are that two individuals are buying two new laptops and would like to share one Microsoft Office 365 Personal.
    A has a subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal already and wants to share the same account with B.
    I have installed Microsoft Office 365 Personal in a second pc B and when launching Outlook all my email accounts from A were loaded. So, I cannot figure out how to install Microsoft Office 365 Personal in a second pc so that my email accounts A are not loaded.
    This raises more questions for me.
    1. So this
      • User A installs and activates O365 on User B's laptop
      • User B adds his / her email accounts to Outlook
      would not apply to Microsoft Office 365 Personal as it breaches the licence agreement?
    2. Am I correct?
    3. If it does apply how can I install Microsoft Office 365 Personal in a second pc so that my email accounts A are not loaded, and I can only add B email account on the second pc?
    4. Would B be able to access A OneDrive?
    5. Or would B have a separate 1TB free space in One drive, or only the free 5GB or none at all?
    6. And most importantly is this even legal or in breach of contract as Microsoft Office 365 Personal is for one user only?

scopio, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Office 365 Outlook email accounts

O365 Personal cannot be shared. It can be installed on unlimited number of devices, but it must be activated with the same subscriber Microsoft account on each device.

Extract from Office 365 subscriptions - On how many devices can Office be installed:

However, the activation Microsoft account email does not have to be added to Outlook. A fully valid and functional example:
    • User A subscribes to O365 Personal
    • User A installs and activates O365 on his / her laptop
    • User A adds his / her email accounts to Outlook
    • User A installs and activates O365 on User B's laptop
    • User B adds his / her email accounts to Outlook
    The point is, that the O365 Personal subscriber email is required to activate Office on each device, but it don't have to be added to Outlook. In above example, both User A and User B add only their own email accounts to Outlook, and cannot see each other's accounts and emails.

Exactly.

4. Kari Win User

Outlook - Office 365 - printing emails appear very small in upper lefthand corner of the...

How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Both. In OWA (web app) the users need to select Show from:

Outlook - Office 365 - printing emails appear very small in upper lefthand corner of the... [​IMG]

When doing this first time, the new allowed Send As email is not shown in the From drop down list. Users need to right click their usual Send As address and select Remove, then add the new Send As address manually:

Outlook - Office 365 - printing emails appear very small in upper lefthand corner of the... [​IMG]

After that the new address will be shown and can be selected from the drop down list.

In Outlook desktop app users need to manually remove their usual Send As address and add the new one, thereafter the new address will be shown in From drop down list.

Thema:

1. Outlook - Office 365 - printing emails appear very small in upper lefthand corner of the... - Similar Threads - Outlook Office 365

2. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  3. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  4. When I print an email it is small in top corner of the page.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I print an email it is small in top corner of the page.: When an email is printed it is small in top corner of the page. Other documents print normal size and format. This seems to have happened after a recent Microsoft update. I can't find any setting to correct this....
  5. Mail App prints very small in one corner of page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App prints very small in one corner of page: I had a co-worker ask for help with printing out emails. She had recently gotten a new computer and each time she printed an email from the Mail App it printed out extremely small and in the top left corner of the page. Print preview looks normal. Brother Printer drivers...
  6. Outlook Email Duplicating Problem on Office 365

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Email Duplicating Problem on Office 365: I use Outlook on Windows 365 on a Windows 10 Desktop. I have many sub-folders and many sub-sub folders. However, now under DELETED ITEMS, all these folders appear - empty as well as in strict alphabetical order. I would like to get rid of these extra folders, but am...
  7. Office 365 Outlook email accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Outlook email accounts: I have a subsciption to Micrrosoft Office Personal and wish to install it in a second pc (my wifes pc) but I do not wish my Outlook email account to be seen in my wifes laptop and I do not wish to see my wife's Outlook emails on my pc. If I share my Office 365 Personal...
  8. very small print

in Windows 10 Customization
    very small print: how to enlarge print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-small-print/5a48e2d4-2f81-478e-b9b6-1cafb4af8b28
  9. Small Gray Rectangle in Upper Left Corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small Gray Rectangle in Upper Left Corner: First of all, I am using a Surface Pro 3. This problem is weird because it only happens once in a while when my laptop goes to sleep (but not always), and it only goes away once I restart my computer. [IMG] I cannot use my desktop while it is there, and I can move the gray...
  10. Solution for removing the small duplicate window in the upper lefthand corner of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solution for removing the small duplicate window in the upper lefthand corner of the screen: Out of nowhere I now have a small duplicate window in the upper left hand corner of my screen. How do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solution-for-removing-the-small-duplicate-window/d1fb2f2b-1f7c-4989-a743-98aecd99f615