Windows 10: Outlook Office

Discus and support Outlook Office in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello I have 2 MS Outlook (office) accounts. When I open Outlook, one account always opens, I think this must be the default account, how do I change... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Take a guess, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Outlook Office

Hello

I have 2 MS Outlook (office) accounts.

When I open Outlook, one account always opens, I think this must be the default account, how do I change it''s not the defaut account?

Also, I'm missing the menu bar, in Outlook, when I click on the "ribbon dispaly options" icon, select "show tabs and commands" the menu bar still doesn't appear.

:)

Take a guess, Jan 10, 2019

2. outlook

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give answers for the below questions for further better assistance.

• Are you referring to Mail app or Office Outlook?
    • If Office Outlook which version are you using?

Note: Distribution list is not available for Mail app. if you are using Office Outlook I would suggest you to post in Office community forum:

For further information please post it on the below office Forum

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Sachin V Rao, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Outlook Office

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Outlook Office

1. Outlook Office - Similar Threads - Outlook Office

2. Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?: Is the "New Outlook" intended to replace all the other versions of Outlook that were packaged with Office and Microsoft 365? Does this mean that I would not get an Outlook if I bought Microsoft 365....
  3. Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?: Is the "New Outlook" intended to replace all the other versions of Outlook that were packaged with Office and Microsoft 365? Does this mean that I would not get an Outlook if I bought Microsoft 365....
  4. All things Microsoft office no longer working. No outlook, no chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All things Microsoft office no longer working. No outlook, no chrome: Microsoft suggested an update to my Lenovo computer. I went ahead and had that update completed and now nothing in Microsoft Office works on my computer.Kind of ****….My small business can’t survive without my computer...
  5. All things Microsoft office no longer working. No outlook, no chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All things Microsoft office no longer working. No outlook, no chrome: Microsoft suggested an update to my Lenovo computer. I went ahead and had that update completed and now nothing in Microsoft Office works on my computer.Kind of ****….My small business can’t survive without my computer...
  6. All things Microsoft office no longer working. No outlook, no chrome

7. Problems with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop - Using MS Office Professional 2016 NOT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop - Using MS Office Professional 2016 NOT...: I am having issues with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop. Sometimes the rules work and sometimes they don't. I have deleted all rules, started over, cleared cache, cleared cookies, and re-installed Outlook 2016 desktop, but to no avail. I am using a 2022 LG Laptop, Windows...
  8. Problems with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop - Using MS Office Professional 2016 NOT...

Problems with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop - Using MS Office Professional 2016 NOT...: I am having issues with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop. Sometimes the rules work and sometimes they don't. I have deleted all rules, started over, cleared cache, cleared cookies, and re-installed Outlook 2016 desktop, but to no avail. I am using a 2022 LG Laptop, Windows...
  9. Microsoft Office Attachments cannot be opened in Outlook 2016 and 2013 after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office Attachments cannot be opened in Outlook 2016 and 2013 after windows update: Hi,Some laptops in my company suddenly cannot open Microsoft Office attachments. The error says the file is corrupted and cannot be opened. So, I copied the Outlook PST file to another laptop and attachments can be opened. I found out that, the issue happened after the...
  10. Microsoft Office Attachments cannot be opened in Outlook 2016 and 2013 after windows update

Microsoft Office Attachments cannot be opened in Outlook 2016 and 2013 after windows update: Hi,Some laptops in my company suddenly cannot open Microsoft Office attachments. The error says the file is corrupted and cannot be opened. So, I copied the Outlook PST file to another laptop and attachments can be opened. I found out that, the issue happened after the...