Windows 10: Outlook Office

Discus and support Outlook Office in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello I have 2 MS Outlook (office) accounts. When I open Outlook, one account always opens, I think this must be the default account, how do I change... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Take a guess, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Outlook Office

Hello

I have 2 MS Outlook (office) accounts.

When I open Outlook, one account always opens, I think this must be the default account, how do I change it''s not the defaut account?

Also, I'm missing the menu bar, in Outlook, when I click on the "ribbon dispaly options" icon, select "show tabs and commands" the menu bar still doesn't appear.

:)

Take a guess, Jan 10, 2019

2. outlook

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give answers for the below questions for further better assistance.

• Are you referring to Mail app or Office Outlook?
    • If Office Outlook which version are you using?

Note: Distribution list is not available for Mail app. if you are using Office Outlook I would suggest you to post in Office community forum:

For further information please post it on the below office Forum

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Sachin V Rao, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Outlook Office

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Outlook Office

1. Outlook Office - Similar Threads - Outlook Office

2. Outlook and Office Hyperlinks stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook and Office Hyperlinks stopped working: I hope someone can help. I am not sure what started this, but a couple of weeks ago the hyperlinks in e-mail stopped working. Now hyperlinks don't work in other office products. The only thing I can think of is that Outlook stopped working and I reinstalled - nothing at...
  3. Outlook & MS Office generally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook & MS Office generally: The Outlook app on my laptop is doing weird things! The email doesn't display in the preview panel or does display in an unreadable format. Some text is missing from the list panel. I'm having to revert to using the online version. I am constantly getting 'xxx is not...
  4. Why does Microsoft want to charge me for Office and Outlook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft want to charge me for Office and Outlook?: my husband bought me this Hp Envy Notebook, All the Microsoft products were pre-installed. Ever since the computer crashed, due to a Windows Update and they reinstalled everything I go to use Outlook or Office I see this banner. See attachment # 37, then it goes to #38...
  5. Word(Office 2019) can't convert pdf files / Outlook crashes pst import

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word(Office 2019) can't convert pdf files / Outlook crashes pst import: Hi, I did a clean windows 10 ver.1809 installation and decided to take up an offer from Microsoft HUP and also installed the newest Office Professional Plus 2019 package. Also did Kari's tutorial of User file relocation which I have done many times before. All worked well....
  6. Office 365 Personal - Outlook POP Account with TimeWarner/Spectrum - CANNOT SEND

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 365 Personal - Outlook POP Account with TimeWarner/Spectrum - CANNOT SEND: I am using Outlook 365 POP with my ISP-TimeWarner Spectrum. I CANNOT send out messages and receive this error: Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F). The connection to the server was interrupted. The Server responded: 550 5.1.0 ESMTP. server not available AUP# 0-1070. I have...
  7. Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive

Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive: Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to account settings and use 'Test' it sends and receives OK this is true of all my accounts, Hotmail, gmail and two domain...
  8. Windows 10 Calendar app does not sync with Office 365 Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar app does not sync with Office 365 Outlook calendar: How do I sync the Calendar app calendar with my Office 365 Outlook? I have checked all sync settings and everything should work, but it doesn't. I'm running Windows 10 1809 on my computer. When I go to Calendar in Outlook, the rotating dot circle keeps running and doesn't...
  9. Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office: When sending emails using Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (Microsoft Outlook) , they are received at the other end with Unknown Unknown followed by our email address. This happens on any account we are sending from. How can we change this?...
  10. Cannot manage mail rules and notifications in Office 2010 Outlook

Cannot manage mail rules and notifications in Office 2010 Outlook: Hi folks, couple of days ago I noticed that my Outlook rules for sorting incoming mail into folders are no more honoured. I went to "manage rules and notifications" in the menu, and after clicking on it something blinked on the screen and I received notification "operation...