Windows 10: Outlook on Samsung S9 won't recognise my MS account login

Discus and support Outlook on Samsung S9 won't recognise my MS account login in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a new Samsung S7. I though I would use the Outlook app for my emails (by the way why does MS use the same name 'Outlook' for their email client... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HotdogDave, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Outlook on Samsung S9 won't recognise my MS account login

I have a new Samsung S7. I though I would use the Outlook app for my emails (by the way why does MS use the same name 'Outlook' for their email client and the Outlook in the office suite - confusing). Anyway, I try to log into the Outlook app on my android phone and it says it does not recognise my username (which is my email address) even though it is correct as it works on my PC and my tablet for example.

Any clues on how to overcome this please?

:)

HotdogDave, Dec 5, 2018

2. Login not accepted for my MS Account

Let me explain, again, what I have experienced:

• I use my MS account to unlock this computer. No problem doing that
    • I attempted to use other apps requiring the MS login, like Outlook, or even this forum, and it would not accept the very same credentials I used to unlock the computer
    • I used my wife's MS account to login to this forum so that I could seek help
    • I have tried resetting my MS account twice, and that did not work either.
    I would appreciate suggestions OTHER than wha I have already tried

SonoRimaggio, Dec 5, 2018
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Outlook on Samsung S9 won't recognise my MS account login [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Dec 5, 2018
  4. joe39 Win User

Outlook on Samsung S9 won't recognise my MS account login

How can I sync my Samsung s9 phone with my outlook Contacts and Calendar?

How can I sync my Samsung s9 phone with my outlook Contacts and Calendar?

Only Email syncs.

joe39, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Outlook on Samsung S9 won't recognise my MS account login

1. Outlook on Samsung S9 won't recognise my MS account login - Similar Threads - Outlook Samsung won't

2. Excel will not open. MS Excel not recognising my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel will not open. MS Excel not recognising my account: Trying to open Excel. I am logged into my MS account @outlook.com and get a message saying 'we could not find a work or school account with that email address' It is my own personal MS365 and not a school or company MS account. Word is working perfectly by the way. So is...
  3. NEW PC not recognising MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEW PC not recognising MS account: New laptop.Doing initial set up.At the MS account page.Not recognising me even though I have logged into MS account separately and confirmed pwd etc****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-not-recognising-ms-account/c6dc50d5-ab90-489c-a082-4005cac41b50
  4. NEW PC not recognising MS account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEW PC not recognising MS account: New laptop.Doing initial set up.At the MS account page.Not recognising me even though I have logged into MS account separately and confirmed pwd etc****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-not-recognising-ms-account/c6dc50d5-ab90-489c-a082-4005cac41b50
  5. Cannot log in on microsoft on Samsung S9+

Cannot log in on microsoft on Samsung S9+: I cannot access my Microsoft account on my Samsung S9+. I have no problems with accessing the microsoft apps but every time I try to actually log in, my phone stays in loading mode for ten to twenty minutes before it times out. I want to connect my Samsung S9+ with Microsoft...
  6. Cannot log in on microsoft on Samsung S9+

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in on microsoft on Samsung S9+: I cannot access my Microsoft account on my Samsung S9+. I have no problems with accessing the microsoft apps but every time I try to actually log in, my phone stays in loading mode for ten to twenty minutes before it times out. I want to connect my Samsung S9+ with Microsoft...
  7. Samsung Galaxy S9 plus won't connect with bluetooth on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy S9 plus won't connect with bluetooth on windows 10: My Samsung S9 Plus will connect with my car and an older laptop that has windows 7, but will not connect with a new laptop that has windows 10. Lenovo did troubleshooting and determined it was not the laptop because it connected with other bluetooth devices. The laptop...
  8. Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?: This is really weird, as it was working a few days ago. It picks up my tablet absolutely fine, but for some reason, it lets my phone CHARGE, but not show up for file transferring (WHICH IT USUALLY DOES WITHOUT ERROR). It's happened really sudden. I've had a few windows...
  9. New subscription not recognised by MS Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New subscription not recognised by MS Account: I recently purchased a new MS HUP Office Professional Subscription rather than renewing my previous subscription. My MS account does not recognise this new subscription even though my office apps do. How do I sync up?...
  10. doesn t work on my samsung gal. s9 phone

doesn t work on my samsung gal. s9 phone: cant get app on my sam. gal. s 9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doesn-t-work-on-my-samsung-gal-s9-phone/6b0177e9-2fea-43ef-b12f-d3c81d769ad1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. loading MS outlook on S9